interrupted - part two (requested)

"Wow, Tay. This is all so beautiful." You said as you looked around the hotel room.

Taylor kindly thanked the worker for helping the both of you carry your things up to the room and as he left the room, she came up behind you and pulled you into her arms.

"Isn't it? I saw this place online and knew that this resort would be the perfect place for us to spend our honeymoon." She said as she took in the view as well.

But her breathtaking view wasn't just the beautiful room you're both staying in or the incredible view of the water out the windows but more so, you.

Her wife.

You turned to face her and you watched her eyes sparkle brightly.

"I can't believe it. We're married." You said in awe. "We get to spend the rest of our lives together."

"I know, I'm so happy." She said as she brought your hand to her lips; admiring the ring that she picked out on your finger, right over the one she gave to you when she popped the question a few months ago.

"Me too." You smiled as you kissed her lips lovingly, causing her to sigh softly.

You pulled away a few seconds later, much too soon for her liking.

"What should we do first?"

"I have an idea." She said before she began to kiss your neck.

"I was thinking we should unpack or go for a swim or something but this is good too." You said as you closed your eyes and tilted your head back.

Her lips brushed across every inch of your neck while her hands started to travel across your body, making a moan of her name leave your lips.

"Taylor," You moaned.

She guided you over to the bed and you fell onto it before pulling her as close as you possibly could.

You wrapped your arms around her neck as she began to kiss across your body.

"I can't believe how truly lucky I am. You're so beautiful, darling. I get to be with you forever. I get to hold you and kiss you for the rest of my life. God, how did I ever get so lucky?" She whispered as she began to lift your shirt, kissing your stomach softly.

"I ask myself that all the time and even more so since last night." You said. "I'm the lucky one, baby."

She smiled up at you as she started to untie your shorts, slowly pulling them off before tossing them across the room.

"Hey," She said suddenly, causing your eyes to open. "Do you hear that, baby?"

"Hear what?" You wondered.

"Exactly." She smiled. "There's nothing around to bother us. There's no fans, no crew members, and absolutely no one to interrupt us."

She kissed your hips softly, letting her fingers caress every inch.

Your heart skipped a beat when you saw the ring on her finger; it still felt so surreal.

"Most of the time, when we're intimate, I have to worry about someone interrupting us. Like that night when we were in my dressing room and we got interrupted by the crew member."

"That was you being daring, my love. You knew you had to perform that night. You were just needy." You teased, causing her to smile.

"I know but I just love you and sometimes, the need to express that is overwhelming. Sometimes, we can be at home and still get interrupted by a phone call from your parents or mine or work. But tonight,"

She paused as she kissed your thighs, causing her name to leave your lips again.

"We don't have to worry about anything. Because we're married and everyone knows we're on our honeymoon and there's no one around to interrupt us. Which means we can spend all night just like this."

"Oh, god, I'd love that so much." You said as you bit your lip, craving her. " I love you. Please kiss me."

"Shh," She whispered as she kissed you softly. "It's okay. I love you too and we have a lot of time to show each other that over the next few days."

You hummed and just about melted into her, only to remember something.

You pulled away and gazed at her, making her eyebrows furrow.

"What is it, baby girl?"

You didn't say anything.

You just took her shirt off and tossed it on the floor, making her grin.

"That better now?"

You smirked and rolled her over before laying over her, kissing her sweetly.

"Much better." You said as you kissed her again and her hands roamed across your bare skin.

"I love you so much." She said as she pulled away from your lips, just gazing adoringly into your eyes.

You put your forehead against hers and held her hands in your own, ready for the next few days with her, your gorgeous wife, without any interruptions whatsoever.