teasing her under her desk (requested)

Author's Note: This is probably the closest you'll ever get to smut from me, at least for a while because I'm still unsure if it's something I want to do. But I saw this request and it was very interesting to me, so I wanted to write it for you all. Enjoy it, my loves!

------------------------------------

You followed the sound of Taylor's voice into her music room.

Currently, she's not busy writing or recording songs but rather she was sitting at her desk on a call with her team.

They were just going over a few things and usually, Taylor doesn't mind these mornings.

But today, she's tired and she's a little stressed out and, honestly, a little annoyed.

Today was supposed to be her day off with you and you both were in need of some cuddles and a little... intimacy.

But this call was holding those plans up and she just wanted it to be over with.

But, unfortunately, she knew there was still going to be a while before it was over.

She saw you standing in the doorway and her eyes lit up for a second.

"Hi." She mouthed to you.

You could see the annoyance and the stress she was feeling and you wanted to make it better.

"Taylor, are you still there?" Tree asked and Taylor looked away from you to focus back on the call.

"Yes, of course, I am. I'm listening to every word, I promise." She spoke.

And as she looked away, you smirked to yourself and made your way across the room.

You knelt on the floor and slipped under her desk, making Taylor's eyebrows furrow together in confusion and curiosity.

"What are you doing?" She whispered.

"You'll see, baby. I promise." You whispered back to her.

She was in a long oversized shirt but since no one could see her and it was just the two of you, she didn't have any shorts on.

So her lower half was exposed to you.

You brushed your fingers across her thighs, letting the tips of your fingers dance across her skin and her breath hitched.

She had a feeling that she knew where this was leading and her heart was racing.

Surely, you wouldn't try doing anything intimate while she was on the phone with her team... would you?

But she was wrong.

She felt your lips brush against her knees and then her thighs and her eyes slipped shut as your lips started to trail close to the part of her body where she needed you to touch most.

She was craving your lips, your touch, your everything.

Oh, how she wanted you.

The desire she felt to touch you, kiss you, make you beg for her, and be able to praise you was almost overwhelming.

She could feel it getting more intense the more you teased her by not touching that specific part of her body, the one that ached for you.

She tilted her head back against the seat and bit her lip to keep herself quiet as your fingers continued to teasingly caress her thighs and your lips brushed lovingly against her hips and her thighs.

"Please, baby girl." She whispered, almost pleading for you to take the next step.

But then, Tree spoke again.

"Taylor? Did you hear me?"

"Huh, what?" Taylor spoke, snapping out of her daze.

"Did you hear what I said? Are you okay?" Tree wondered.

"No, actually." She replied as her breath hitched.

You suddenly pulled away from her completely and got out from under her desk with a smirk, making her glare at you.

"I'm going to be sick, I'm sorry. I'll call you back later." She said before hanging up without another word.

"Are you okay, baby?" You innocently asked.

Taylor pulled you onto her lap and started to kiss your jaw, causing you to let out a soft moan.

"I thought you were going to treat me to something nice, push me over the edge as I say your name repeatedly. But then, you stopped, because you're a tease."

You giggled.

"Giggle all you want now but I'm not happy." She said. "And you're going to pay for what you did."

Your breath hitched over the look in her blue eyes.

She was serious.

She had new plans for how you'd be spending the day today and though she loves expressing her love for you, she didn't plan on taking things easy on you; not for a while, anyway.