you take my breath away (requested)

"Tay?" You spoke as you came up behind Taylor in the bathroom.

"Yes, my love?" She asked as she placed her toothbrush back in the holder.

"I have one last surprise for you." You said as you kissed her shoulder softly.

She turned around and put her hands on your hips to pull you closer.

"Baby, this has been an incredible day already. It's been a wonderful celebration of us spending an incredible year together." She smiled.

"I know but there's something else I have planned. Something really special."

"Okay." She said.

"But you have to stay in here for a moment while I prepare your surprise."

She stared at you in amusement, her eyebrows furrowed adorably.

"Trust me." You whispered as you kissed her lips. "You'll love it."

"Okay. Well, then, you just let me know when it's time for me to come out of here. No rush."

You nodded and gave her one more kiss before you exited the bathroom, closing the door behind you.

Taylor sat on the bathroom counter, swinging her legs as she patiently waited for you.

She was very curious though.

Many ideas came to her mind about what the surprise you have for her could be and it left her feeling pretty antsy about finding out.

"Okay, baby. You can come out now." Taylor heard you say.

She opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom and what she saw left her speechless.

You stood across the room in a beautiful set of red lingerie and Taylor was in awe of how good you looked.

It was lacy and showed off a lot of skin, making you feel a little nervous.

Her eyes traveled up and down your body, taking in every single inch as she stepped closer and closer to you until she was finally close enough to touch you.

"Tay?" You spoke.

Your voice made her snap out of her daze and she lifted her head to look into your eyes.

"Does it look alright? Do you like it?"

"Like it? Baby... you look stunning." She said as she let her hands travel across your body. "I can't believe how gorgeous you are."

"I've never worn anything like this in front of anyone before so..." You said and watched her smile as her blue eyes met yours once more.

"I am truly the luckiest woman in the world." She said. "Seriously, baby girl, you are so beautiful. This color looks so good on you and, god, I just want to run my hands over every inch of your skin."

You smiled and then closed your eyes as she started to kiss your jaw.

"You always look beautiful, my love, but this looks so good on you." She complimented.

"You mean it? You truly like it?"

"I do." She said softly. "I wouldn't ever lie to you, my love."

She started to kiss your neck and you tilted your head back with a soft moan.

"I'm so, so lucky. You take my breath away, baby girl, and this gorgeous lingerie set being my surprise makes me so happy. I am so in love with you."

You smiled before putting your lips on hers for a soft kiss.

Her hands continued to move across your body again, her fingertips slowly moving across your skin.

She was taking her time as she cherished you and touched every inch of your skin.

"I'm so in love with you too, baby." You said as her lips moved against yours.

She gently laid you  down on the bed as you continued to kiss and with every brush of your lips against hers, she felt herself falling even more in love with you as she felt so grateful to call you hers.