using her full name (requested)

"Hey, sweet girl." Taylor smiled as she plopped down on the bed beside you.

She just arrived home from the studio a few minutes ago and after taking a shower to relax a little, she's now curled up beside you in bed.

You didn't hesitate to move into her embrace as soon as she was comfortably laying against the pillows.

You placed your head on her chest and she took your hand into hers to hold it tightly.

She used her other hand to brush her fingers across your back and she kept her blue eyes on you as you snuggled up close to her.

"Is something wrong, baby? Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, why?" You asked.

"Well, I'm not complaining, but you seem like you really want to be close to me tonight." She said with a soft voice.

You looked at her, right into her soft and pretty blue eyes.

Taylor watched a warm smile pull at your lips and, in response, she smiled back at you.

"What is it, baby?"

"Nothing. I just love you so much, Taylor Alison Swift."

She was surprised to hear her full name fall from your lips.

You don't call her by it very often; you've only done it once before when you were frustrated.

But this time, you said it ever so sweetly.

She could see the loving smile on your lips and she saw that adoring gaze in your eyes as you looked into hers.

She could see and feel just how much you love her.

The phrase I love you is never just words that leave your lips.

It's never meaningless or just something you say.

For Taylor, you mean it wholeheartedly.

You've never loved someone as much as you love her and you've never been so in love before.

And Taylor knows, with every fiber of her being, that you're the one for her because she feels the same way about you and she knows she always will.

"I love you even more." She softly spoke.

"Impossible." You spoke.

"No, it's very possible because it's true. I love you all the way to the moon and back. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you."

"Well, I love you most." You said and she shook her head with a smile.

She pulled you in for a sweet kiss and her lips felt like heaven to you.

Her kiss was so loving and so soothing, her lips so soft and warm against yours.

She's just perfect; everything about her, in your eyes, was just perfect.

When she pulled away from the kiss, she brushed a strand of hair behind your ear with the brightest smile and then held you a little tighter as you put your head on her shoulder.

You closed your eyes and basked in the warmth and happiness she brings you.

And as she put her head on yours, she kissed it softly and continued to rub your back, swearing that she has never loved anyone this much in all her life.