getting intimate in the pool (requested)

You stepped into the pool as Taylor swam around in the water.

It's a beautiful day outside so Taylor suggested that you both get in the outdoor pool and just enjoy some time swimming around.

The water was warm and the sun hit your skin as you closed your eyes and hummed happily.

"This was such a good idea, Tay," You spoke as you kicked your feet under the water. "It's so warm and so nice to get in here."

"I agree." She said as she swam over to you.

She put her arms around you under the water and pulled you against her, causing a giggle to leave your lips.

"This is one of the huge benefits of having a pool outside of your house. We can just stay in here together for as long as we want with no eyes on us. Just you and me."

Her lips brushed against your neck and her fingers brushed across your hip, near the string of your bikini bottom.

"Taylor, what are you up to?" You questioned.

"You don't even understand just how good you look." She whispered in your ear. "I love your body so much and you look so good in your cute black bikini."

You tilted your head back against her shoulder as she kissed that sweet spot on your neck.

Your heart was beginning to race.

It's been quite some time since you and Taylor have been able to be intimate due to how busy she's been lately.

And it's making you crave her now.

Crave her touch, her kisses, the warmth of her skin against your own.

"You're just so pretty. Your skin is just so soft." She whispered before you turned around in the water to face her.

You put your lips on hers and instantly got lost in her.

Her lips are just so soft, so warm, so kissable... so perfect.

You felt her hands move from your hips and to your back.

As you made out in the water, for a moment, her fingers danced along your spine.

But then, they moved up a little further and she reached for the ties of your bikini top.

"Tay," You giggled ad you pulled away from the kiss.

"What?" She smirked. "It's just us. We can do whatever we want in this pool. No one will ever know."

You let out a soft sigh as she pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

You put your arms around her and tugged at the strings of her bikini bottoms, twirling them around your fingers for a moment.

"You're beautiful." You spoke against her lips. "So beautiful, baby."

She smiled as she pulled away and set her forehead on yours, staring into your eyes with her beautiful and bright blue ones.

"If you don't want to do anything but swim in this pool, that's perfectly fine with me. I don't want you to feel like we have to just because I suggested it."

"No. I want to." You said as you began to kiss her neck. "It sounds adventurous. Fun. I want you."

She smiled as she hooked her fingers under your chin and then pulled you in for another kiss.

"Okay then, darling. Glad the waters warm because we're going to be in here for a while." She smirked as she tugged at your bikini bottoms.

She untied them and then tossed them across the water, watching as they floated for a second before her fingers brushed across your thighs with a smile.

You were just waiting for her touch, getting more and more impatient as you began to crave her more.

She pulled you in for another kiss, a deep and feverish one as you untied her bikini top and pulled it off, tossing it near your bottoms.

And she smiled against your lips, knowing that it was going to be a fun afternoon with you.