she falls asleep on your chest (requested)

You and Taylor were curled up on the sofa together as one of the shows that you both love played on the tv.

It's the first evening you've had to spend together in what feels like forever and you're enjoying every single second of it.

Taylor shifted around on the couch and then suddenly placed her head on your chest.

Staring down at her, you smiled brightly as your eyes met.

"I hope it's okay if I rest my head here."

"Baby, it's more than okay." You said as you began to play with her hair. "It's nice being so close to you and being able to hold you."

She kissed your chest softly before she snuggled closer to you and closed her tired eyes.

She's had a hard and busy week and you know it's catching up to her.

As much as she doesn't want to fall asleep, she's so warm and content with you that it just seemed impossible to stay awake.

"You're tired aren't you, Taylor?"

"Very." She said. "It's been a long week."

"Well, you're here with me now. You can fall asleep if you're tired." You spoke as you continued to run your fingers through her hair. "I don't mind."

She didn't protest, being too tired to do so.

You watched her drift off to sleep with her head on your chest and a cute little smile on her face.

Instead of watching the show, you found yourself staring at your beautiful girl.

She looked like an angel as she slept on your chest and it warmed your heart to see her looking so peaceful and happy.

She continued to smile even in her sleep as you held her close and kissed her head lovingly.

Gazing down at her, you found it impossible to look away from her.

She just looked so adorable.

"How did I ever get so lucky?" You whispered as you listened to her breathe. "I love you so much, Tay. Sleep tight."

You kissed her head and continued to watch her sleep, swearing that you were the luckiest girl in the world to call her yours.