interrupted (requested)

"Tay," You blissfully sighed as she kissed your neck. "You have a show to do."

"In a few minutes." She said. "That means we have a little time together."

You knew that melting into her and her kisses now wasn't a good idea because she had a show, so you were bound to be interrupted.

But to resist Taylor and her kisses is impossible, so when she pulled you in for a passionate kiss you couldn't help but melt.

You hummed against her lips and pulled her closer as she kissed you deeply.

"Tay," You moaned as she tugged at your lower lip with her teeth.

"My girl," She said as she began to kiss your neck. "You're so sexy."

She slipped her fingers under your shirt to caress your soft skin before pulling them out and tugging at the hem of it, wordlessly asking you to take it off.

And you didn't hesitate to do so.

You pulled away from her to pull off your shirt and once it was on the dressing room floor, she pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

"Baby," Taylor spoke as you pulled back to kiss her neck. "That feels so good."

You were so tempted to leave a few love bites behind but you caught yourself and told yourself that you couldn't as she had a show in just a few minutes.

"Maybe we should stop." You said. "Your show starts soon."

"I've still got time." She said before kissing you again.

You ran your fingers through her hair, tugging at the strands and making her let out a soft moan.

She bit your lip once more, bringing you yet another blissful rush.

And as you pulled her in for another deep kiss, there was a knock at the door that interrupted you.

"Taylor? It's show time."

Taylor sighed as she pulled away from you.

"I'm sorry."

"You so owe me after the show is finished."

"Trust me, darling. After it's over, I'm all yours and we'll pick up where we left off." She promised as she kissed your lips a couple of times.

You got up and walked out of the room, hand in hand and more than ready for what would happen when the show was over.