I like it (requested)

"Tay? Can I ask your opinion on something?" You asked as you sat up in bed beside Taylor.

"Sure, my love. What is it?" She wondered.

"Okay, so I just remembered that it's been quite some time since I last posted something on Instagram. What should I post?"

You grabbed your phone and unlocked it before opening up your gallery.

"I have these selfies that I took that I think aren't too bad. I have these ones from Snapchat."

Taylor smiled as you showed her the photos of yourself, finding herself falling even more in love with you.

"I have these ones of the cats and me."

"I like those." She said. "Especially the one there with Olivia. You should post that."

"Okay. Thanks, Taylor." You said before kissing her cheek.

"What other photos do you got on there? Can you show me some more?" She asked as she pulled you back into her arms.

"Sure. I took these the other day when I was out with my friends." You said as you showed her the pictures with your friends. "I have this photo that I took when I went out for a walk one day. I needed some fresh air."

"That's cute. You're cute." She smiled as she ran her fingers through your hair.

You chuckled and swiped again to the next photo, only to regret it as soon as you did.

Taylor's eyes went wide when she saw the photo on your screen.

"Oh, um," You paused as she unwrapped her arms from around you as you shifted around in them. "Forget about that one."

You felt awkward knowing that she'd seen one of your private photos.

It was  one you took the other day when you had been at the store, shopping around for new bras.

There was barely anything left to the imagination in that photo.

While it might be something that most girls send to their partners to drive them wild, you kept it to yourself because you were insecure about it.

You had actually been meaning to delete it but it just slipped your mind.

Until now.

"I need to delete that." You said.

Taylor still had your phone and hearing that you planned on deleting the photo, she held your phone out of reach.

"Tay, come on. Please give it back."

"If you promise to keep that photo. In fact, I want you to send it to me."

"Why? I look hideous."

"What? You do not!" She argued.

"Yes, I do. Look at me."

"Yeah, I am looking at you, and you look sexy, baby." She said before she leaned in and began to kiss your neck. "I like it a lot."

"You mean it? You actually like it?"

"Baby, how could I not? I'm actually kind of upset you didn't send that to me. When was it taken? Friday? That was just a couple of days ago, baby! I was in the studio that day, having a really rotten day. I could've used that photo. It would've cheered me up."

You playfully smacked her arm, making her laugh.

"I don't know. I don't like it."

"Well, I do." She said as she cupped your chin in her palm. "It's sexy, baby girl. You're sexy."

"I might delete it."

She sighed.

"I don't like how I look in it."

"Okay, tell you what. I won't get mad if you delete it. On one condition."

"You want me to send it to you, don't you?"

"Oh, hell yeah." She said. "I'm tempted to set it as my background."

You smacked her arm again, making her giggle.

"I'm kidding. But it is a great photo, my love. You look beautiful, as always. I wish you could see that."

"Thank you, baby." You smiled before kissing her lips.

"You're just so gorgeous." She said as she moved to hover over you, her lips brushing softly against your jaw.

"What about the movie?" You chuckled.

"Forget the movie. Making out sounds so much better, doesn't it, sexy girl?"

"Yeah, it does." You smirked as you kissed her.

She slipped her fingers under your shirt and began to lovingly caress your skin.

"I love you, baby. Know that you're beautiful to me, always. Okay? I'm serious about wanting that photo but not because there's not much left to the imagination but because I think you look so pretty. You're my girl and I love you just the way you are."

"Thank you." You said with a genuine sparkle in your eyes. "I love you too, Taylor. I'll send you the photo later. But for now, just kiss me again, and don't stop."

"Whatever my beautiful girl wants." She smiled as she put her lips back on yours, pulling you closer as you began to make out.