we're having a baby! (requested)

You stood in the VIP tent with Taylor's parents as you watched your girlfriend with proud eyes.

You love being able to watch her shine, there's truly no better feeling.

Scott stood on your left while Andrea stood on your right as you all enjoyed the incredible show that Taylor always puts on.

You're enjoying yourself as you sing along to every song and, only on occasion, you would pull your phone out to snap a picture here and there, just because you love capturing moments of the show sometimes.

However, as you reached for your phone that was in the back pocket of your jeans, you started to feel funny.

You felt dizzy all of a sudden.

It came out of nowhere but when it hit you, it was a little overwhelming.

Noticing that you'd gone quiet, both Scott and Andrea looked at you, and once they saw you holding your head and keeping your eyes squeezed shut, they became incredibly concerned.

"Y/N? Honey, are you alright?" Andrea asked as she gently placed her hand on your shoulder.

"No. I feel dizzy." You mumbled.

"Okay, sit down. I'll get you some water." Scott spoke.

But you shook your head as the dizziness worsened.

You knew you were going to pass out.

"I'm gonna faint." You said.

Scott caught you as you collapsed right after before gently placing you on the ground.

There were a couple of medics nearby so they quickly came over to check on you.

"Y/N? Sweetie, wake up." Andrea spoke.

Taylor was so occupied performing that she didn't notice you passing out.

She does look over at you and her parents in the VIP tent quite a lot during the show but sometimes, she gets so caught up in the excitement and the rush that she just enjoys herself, understandably.

So she had no idea that you had fainted.

"I think she needs to go to the hospital." One of the medics spoke.

You weren't opening your eyes just yet and something just didn't feel right.

So help was called and you were rushed to the hospital as Taylor kept performing.

Andrea went with you while Scott stayed behind, pondering whether or not he needed to get Taylor's attention and inform her about what had happened or if he should just let the show carry on.

Because it was almost over.

At this point, it had probably just twenty or so minutes to go.

Why cause her so much panic knowing that she'd end the show where it is in a heartbeat to be with you when it was almost over?

Scott kept in touch with Andrea as you arrived at the hospital.

She was waiting in the waiting room while you underwent some tests and, much to everyone's relief, your eyes had opened whilst in the ambulance.

Scott waited for the show to end and after Taylor waved to some fans, she made her way over to the VIP tent.

But it was only her dad waiting there for her, which worried her right away.

"Where's Y/N? And mom?" She asked Scott.

"Don't freak out." He warned.

"What do you mean don't freak out? You're making me freak out by saying that! What's wrong?" Taylor asked in a panic.

"Y/N fainted and your mom went to the hospital with her."

Taylor was terrified.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" She asked. "Oh, my god! We have to go right now!" She said before she and Scott quickly hurried out of the stadium.

She didn't care that she was still in her stage clothes.

She didn't care about the looks she got when she hurried through the hospital doors and people stared at her.

She just cared about you.

"Mom!" She said as she hurried over to Andrea as her dad followed right behind her. "Is she okay?"

"I'm not sure. I stayed out here while they ran some tests on her." Andrea explained.

Just then, the doors opened, and out walked the doctor.

"Anyone here for Y/N?"

"I am!" Taylor quickly said. "I mean, we all are, but I'm her wife."

"Okay, then why don't you come back with me? You're the one she's asking for."

The doctor had a bright smile on his face and that helped to calm Taylor's nerves.

She hurriedly followed the doctor down the hall to your room and when the door opened, she saw you sitting up on the hospital bed, crying.

And just like that, her worries were back.

"Baby!" She said as she hurried to your side. "Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"Taylor, you should sit down."

She sat on the edge of the hospital bed beside you as you held her hands tightly.

"I got the results back from my tests..."

"Oh, god. Please tell me it's not bad news." She pleaded, almost to the brink of tears at this point.

"No. It's the complete opposite." You said as you bit your lip, holding back the biggest smile. "The reason why I passed out is because... I'm pregnant."

Taylor was completely speechless for a moment.

She just stared at you in silence before a happy giggle left her lips.

"You're pregnant? Are you serious right now? You're pregnant!"

She was so excited that she couldn't try to hold back her grin, her happy tears, or the excitement in her loud voice.

You were convinced everyone in the hospital had to know because she wasn't able to keep quiet, too over the moon with happiness to even try.

"I am, Tay. We're having a baby." You grinned.

"Oh, my god. That's amazing!" She said before she moved closer and gave you the biggest hug. "I can't believe it. We're going to be parents. We're having a baby!"

You and Taylor had just recently started trying to have a baby.

You had gone over your options together and decided to do IVF and you're so grateful you did because it worked.

"I love you so much." She said before she peppered your face with kisses. "And I love you, baby." She said as she rubbed your stomach over your shirt.

And your heart melted from that.

You knew she was going to be the best mom ever and you couldn't wait to start this new chapter of your lives together.