sitting on her lap while doing your makeup (requested)

Taylor couldn't help but smile brightly as she watched you exit the bathroom with your makeup products.

You just finished brushing your teeth and you were in nothing but one of her shirts and Taylor thought you looked so adorable.

"Why don't you sit over here with me, darling?" Taylor asked as you went to sit down at your vanity.

You looked over at her and watched her pat her lap, wordlessly telling you to come and sit on it.

You couldn't resist the thought of sitting on her lap and feeling her warm and comforting arms around you.

So you grabbed your hand mirror and your makeup and went over to the bed.

You sat down on her lap and she put her arms around you to hold you close.

She laid her chin on your shoulder and stared at you in your mirror as you started to work on your mascara.

"What?" You asked with a little smile.

"Nothing. You're just so pretty." She said as she kissed your shoulder.

"You're even prettier, Tay."

She shook her head with a grin before she continued to watch you do your makeup.

You used red lipstick, for obvious reasons, and chose a bronze shade for your eyeshadow.

You did your foundation, highlighter, eyeliner, blush, and primer before putting on a couple of finishing touches.

You turned around to face Taylor when it was all done and she stared at you with stars in her eyes.

"Does it look good?"

"Very. You're so good with makeup." She said as she stared into your eyes. "I love your red lips."

"Yeah? Guess who my inspiration for it was." You grinned.

"Hm..." She paused and pretended to think.

You laughed and then kissed her cheek, leaving a lipstick mark behind.

"Oh," You giggled and brushed it off.

"You could've left it on." She said as she brushed her fingers across your sides. "I'm taking you out on a date. It would've let everybody know you're my girl."

"I think everyone knows that already."

"Well, just to be safe you should give me another kiss." She suggested with a big happy smile.

You gave her a kiss on both of her cheeks before putting your forehead on hers.

"I love you so much." You whispered.

"I love you more." She said. "You're just so pretty."

"Yeah? Probably because my makeup is all done." You joked.

Taylor shook her head at you before she brushed a strand of hair behind your ear.

"No. I think you're beautiful all the time. With a face full of makeup or when you're just in my shirt with your hair all messy and a pair of sweats. You're always the most gorgeous girl in the entire world in my eyes."

"I think that title belongs to you. You're beautiful." You said.

She smiled before cupping your cheeks in her palms and leaning in to steal a few kisses from your lips.

And you put your arms around her neck and kissed her lovingly, so in love that you couldn't put it into words.