Chapter 1 - 10

ʚChapter 1 I hugged my thigh in my dream

    After washing, Ye Mo lay down tiredly on her soft blanket.

    "It's so comfortable!" Ye Mo felt relaxed, and took a deep breath.

    Finally able to sleep after working all day.

    I turned over and found a comfortable sleeping position, closed my eyes, and went to sleep!

    Her name is Ye Mo, an ordinary person, an ordinary office worker, an orphan without father or mother.

    He is 1.65 meters tall, has a cute appearance, and his usual hobby is sports.

    I usually like to go hiking or go to the gym with my friends.

    Ho ho ho!

    Bang bang bang bang...

    what a sound, it was so loud, it made my head hurt.

    Ye Mo opened her eyes unhappily, and turned her head to see who was yelling at her to sleep.

    However, when he saw dozens of behemoths in the distance, he was stunned.

    Sitting up quickly, he rubbed his eyes in disbelief.

    Turn your head to make sure you are not dazzled.

    The one not far away is tens of meters long and seven or eight meters high. It has pure black hard scales, a strong tail and hind legs.

    There are also huge sawtooth, a pair of animals with bloodthirsty scarlet eyes, it is really a prehistoric Tyrannosaurus rex.

    Ye Mo rubbed her eyes in disbelief.

    You read that right, the behemoth in front of you is really a prehistoric dinosaur.

    Tyrannosaurus!

    Because he was too shocked, Ye Mo ignored his head that was hurt by the roar just now.

    Concentrate on looking at the group of dinosaurs in front of you.

    What was staged in front of her at this moment was a battle between a huge Tyrannosaurus rex, also known as Tyrannosaurus rex, and dozens of dinosaurs with yellow spots all over their bodies.

    If she remembers correctly, this should be Megalosaurus.

    Megalodon is relatively small, four meters high and five meters long.

    The sharp teeth are not big, and they are relatively weak among carnivorous dinosaurs.

    The only advantage may be that they are faster and live in groups, so that they can survive in the dangerous prehistory.

    Of course, the appearance is still very beautiful.

    The reason why she knows so much about dinosaurs is also because she is more interested in dinosaurs.

    researched for a while.

    Behind this group of Megalosaurus is a cliff, and there are many caves under the cliff.

    Like their dragon's den.

    The collision, biting, and roaring in front of me are too real, can't this be real?

    Looking down at himself, he was still wearing his favorite pink dinosaur pajamas.

    Remember she was sleeping, so now she is dreaming?

    not real?

    Just after thinking about it, Ye Mo rolled her eyes at herself, will dinosaurs appear in real life?