Chapter 341 - 350

ʚChapter 341

    Ye Mo reached out and touched their heads, then reached out to hug them.

    "Mom is not angry, the babies did a great job, come here, I will bake dragon steak for you tonight." The daughters

    and sons knew that they had vented their anger for her, and they were inexplicably relieved!

    When Dabao and the others saw that their mother was not angry and praised them, they immediately widened their eyes in excitement.

    "Long live mother!"

    After having a sumptuous dinner with Dabao and the others, Ye Mo took them to bed.

    Compared to their comfort, Leiser's side is simply miserable.

    A group of bull dragons came back with injuries all over their bodies.

    Seeing that they failed again, his own little female didn't even come out.

    Reiser was a little angry.

    Roar!

    A huge roar sounded, scaring the bull dragons and beastmen in front to shrink their heads.

    "No, we really can't, we can't even beat those cubs, they gave birth to three cubs, and then we don't know how our face was hurt." "Please, even if you kill

    them We, we can't beat us either!"

    Kate, the patriarch of the Niulong tribe, saw that Leiser was angry, and hurried out.

    "And you said you want that female to come out, but we haven't seen her come out."

    After speaking, Kate quickly shrank her head. It's really not that he is weak, but that the other party is too strong.

    Not to mention those weird little females, even those so many orcs, they can't beat them!

    If it weren't for his fear and his assurance that their lives would not be in danger, they wouldn't go out.

    However, after a few days, none of their clansmen failed, and he never even made an appearance.

    Fortunately, those orcs didn't attack hard, and they really didn't lose a single clansman.

    Reiser turned around in a circle irritably.

    No, he can't wait any longer, he has to go back now.

    Thinking about it, Reiser waved his huge wings and quickly flew towards the forest.

    Seeing that he was finally gone, a group of Niulong orcs suddenly seemed to have been redeemed.

    Then I got motivated once in a while.

    Kate hurriedly beckoned the clansmen to attack again.

    This time, with Reiser leading the charge, they will definitely be able to seize that forest.

    Seeing this, a group of injured Niulong orcs rushed towards the forest quickly.

    Reiser flew all the way into the forest, seeing him, the orcs inside did not move.

    Reiser flew all the way to his own forest unimpeded.

    On the contrary, the Niulong orcs who rushed over behind were quickly surrounded.

    Kate looked at the orcs in front of her, and then looked up at the sky, where was the figure of Reiser.