Chapter 321 - 330

ʚChapter 321 Are You Affordable?

    And now, with him finally by her side, she was afraid that he would leave suddenly.

    Then wake up and never see him again.

    And she didn't notice when he went out this morning, maybe it was because he didn't sleep well for too long, and he was relaxed, so she didn't know when he went out.

    Waking up and looking at Lei Se who was staring at her with a puzzled face, Ye Mo blinked.

    At this time, Reiser is in the form of an orc, and he is similar to before in the form of an orc. The only thing that has changed is that the dragon pattern on his arm has become winged.

    "Raise."

    Seeing his orc form, Ye Mo quickly reached out and hugged him.

    Obviously, she felt Reiser's body stiffen.

    Ye Mo directly pushed him into the nest, who hadn't reacted yet.

    Then he bowed his head and kissed.

    The first time he took the initiative to strike him when he was awake, Ye Mo was still a little nervous.

    Originally, she thought it would only take one night to be slow like before.

    However, this time she seemed to be wrong, and Reiser was like a million-year-old bachelor.

    He kept holding on to her and not letting go.

    He didn't stop even though she fainted a few times in the middle.

    And it's different from before, he was proficient before, but now he is like a stunned young man who only knows how to be arrogant.

    Finally two days passed, after Ye Mo woke up countless times and passed out countless times, he finally stopped.

    Ye Mo didn't know how long she had been asleep, and when she woke up again, she was awakened by the smell of food.

    Seeing that he washed the meat and put it in front of her, Ye Mo looked up at him, and then began to eat with his hands.

    After eating enough, Ye Mo lay down and continued to sleep, and Lei Se also got into the nest.

    Seeing him lying down, Ye Mo rolled over and nestled into his arms.

    He was so tired, lying in his arms, Ye Mo fell asleep immediately, and after she fell asleep, Lei Se just stared at the female in his arms.

    He really likes this female very much. Not only is she not afraid of him, she also...voluntarily pays respects to him.

    Feeling the softness in his arms, Reiser unconsciously tightened his hands.

    She can only be his, and no one can take her away.

    When he woke up, he opened his eyes and saw a magnified handsome face.

    Seeing his face, Ye Mo suddenly smiled happily.

    Seeing that he opened his eyes, Ye Mo directly raised her head and kissed him.

    "Leiser, it's good to see you after waking up."

    The next second, Ye Mo was surprised, because Leiser blushed in front of her eyes.

    Just as she was about to reach out and touch it to see if it was real, Ye Mo was lifted up and slipped away.

    With his back facing him with his wings lifted, Ye Mo turned her head forcefully.