Chapter 101 - 110

ʚChapter 101 Calling Back and Cooking Soup

    Hearing her words, Reiser nodded in satisfaction.

    He just wanted to hear more about what the little female said about him.

    "However, Leiser, after you have the respiratory system of the dragon fish's ears, do you feel it is difficult to breathe on land?"

    She was really afraid that Leiser would only be able to breathe in water in the future.

    Reiser shook his head.

    Although she couldn't understand what system she was talking about, Leiser could still understand the latter sentence of "difficulty breathing".

    "No."

    "Oh, that's good." Ye Mo breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that.

    If he wants to survive in the water in the future, then she has to keep him by the river.

    And then… do everything in the water.

    Why does this feel weird.

    Ah...

    the distant singing sounded again.

    And the singing is much louder.

    It seemed that the other party didn't hear Leiser's painful roar, so he increased his voice.

    Hearing this voice, Reiser's eyes instantly turned cold.

    "I'm going to catch this dragon fish and make soup for the little female."

    It's still not leaving, damn it.

    And he wanted to separate him from the little female, damn it.

    After finishing speaking, Reiser directly turned into a prototype, and quickly rushed through the water.

    "Lei Se!..." Seeing Lei Se's disappearing figure, Ye Mo was a little speechless.

    Can't you really wait for her?

    Looking up, Diya seemed to have left, and it seemed that he was the only one left under the cliff.

    Helpless, Ye Mo could only swim to the big rock where the mermaid was.

    Then he looked anxiously at the direction in which Reiser left.

    Hope Reiser is ok.

    Ho ho!

    This is Reiser's aggressive roar, did he find the mermaid?

    Ah...

    This is the mermaid's singing voice, the singing voice is unusually high, and the speed is so fast, Ye Mo feels the whole body is excited when he heard it.

    I really want to find someone to fight with.

    But it seems like there is nothing else.

    They were too far away to see, Ye Mo could only wait anxiously.

    Crash, clatter...

    Suddenly, there was a splash of water on the water in front of him.

    Taking a closer look, it turned out that something was coming towards her quickly.

    Because the swimming speed is too fast, the splash on the water surface is like a propeller in the stern of some kind of ship.

    Ho ho!