Chapter 251 - 260

ʚChapter 251

    Ye Mo couldn't help laughing when he saw their cute appearance of laying their paws back together.

    They are dragons!

    But the appearance at this moment is exactly like a puppy!

    Get off Reiser's back and walk in front of them.

    "Well, it's really hard work for you, I'll give you extra meals tonight."

    After speaking, Ye Mo reached out, took the things in their hands, and dragged them towards Leiser.

    It's just that when she arrived at Lei Se's side, the things in her hand were directly taken away by Lei Se.

    "Hmph! How weak."

    Glancing at the lying cub, Reiser gave him a contemptuous look, then turned around and continued walking towards the cave.

    "..." Little Moser suddenly became unhappy when he was called weak.

    Quickly got up, and then grabbed the things on the other Xunlong.

    "I'm okay."

    After speaking, he hurriedly ran towards his beast father.

    "..." Seeing them, Ye Mo shrugged, originally worried that little Moser would be sad after being hit by Leiser!

    It seems that she is thinking too much.

    "Xiaofen, it seems that we have nothing to do."

    Haw...

    With Xiaofen and them, Ye Mo leisurely walked towards the cave.

    Because of the previous management of the Tyrannosaurus, there are no other plant-eating dragons in this forest.

    After the previous battle, no carnivorous dragon dared to enter the forest.

    So there are no dragons in the forest except some reptiles.

    Still very clean.

    In the forest by the sea, the soil is relatively humid, because there is no entry of the herbivorous dragons, the plants grow very densely.

    Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,

    chirping from the side.

    Ye Mo smiled, and it was obvious that they also liked this forest very much.

    Suddenly, I saw a big tree like a coconut tree in front of me, and there were black fruits on it.

    Each fruit is a little bigger than her head.

    Ye Mo's eyes lit up, and he quickly flew up.

    Picking a fruit, poked a hole in the fruit with the bone needle on the wing.

    Looking at the white coconut meat and transparent coconut juice inside, Ye Mo was even happier.

    I took a sip, um, it was sweet, with the taste of coconut milk in my mouth!

    It turns out that coconuts existed in prehistoric times, and they are still in their own forest. Thinking that there will be endless coconuts in the future, Ye Mo is suddenly happy.

    Looking at the little fans who came around, Ye Mo picked a few more, then poked them and put them in front of them.

    Xiaofen and the others quickly surrounded them and bowed their heads and began to drink.