Chapter 81 - 90

ʚChapter 81

    Looking at the mouse dragon, Rila twitched her mouth in disdain.

    Get up and come directly in front of the talking mouse dragon, then shake your head directly.

    The orcs of the rat dragon clan watched helplessly as their patriarch was knocked out just like that.

    After reacting, they all stood up.

    Although they were timid, they could not just watch the patriarch die.

    "A little mouse dragon dares to declare war on me."

    Arriving in front of the thrown Nokia, Rila said disdainfully.

    "Why...ahem...don't dare, the little female said, be brave..."

    Nokia stood up slowly, and then continued to look up at the tyrannosaur in front of him.

    "Cut!"

    Looking at the mouse dragon in front of her, Rila gave him a disdainful look, then turned her head and left slowly facing the heavy rain.

    "..."

    Seeing that the female tyrannosaur left just like that, Nokia and all the orcs belonging to the dragon clan were a little confused.

    Just leave?

    Is this still a Tyrannosaurus?

    Nokia breathed a sigh of relief, and couldn't help but raise the corners of her lips. The little female was right, she had to face it bravely.

    But when he put his eyes on the position where the female Tyrannosaurus had left, Nokia's smile instantly froze on his face.

    Because the tyrannosaurus that had gone away turned back again, the orcs of Nokia and Ratosaurus immediately cheered up.

    They just say it!

    The opponent is a Tyrannosaurus, how could they let them go so easily.

    Are they really going to die here today?

    "Clan people, get ready to fight!"

    Standing in front quickly, Nokia raised his head and looked at Rila squarely.

    Seeing this, the other rat dragon orcs came over and stood behind Nokia.

    After the incident just now, they have to admit that if they don't enter the ground.

    If you don't fight, you will die.

    "Do you really dare to fight?" Looking at a group of rat dragon orcs in front of him.

    In fact, she was quite surprised.

    They actually dared to stand up. Sure enough, Momo is so special and can change the way of life of a group for many years.

    Even character.

    When Nokia heard it, she continued to raise her head, and looked at the Tyrannosaurus female who disdained them.

    "We are all brave orcs."

    Rilla grinned, brave orcs?

    "You listen to me from now on, and I don't need to kill you."

    "Okay, we will listen to you from now on."

    As soon as the words came out, Nokia nodded instantly, and even the clansmen behind him also nodded in unison.