Chapter 381 - 390

ʚChapter 381 The Neglected Little Treasure

    Yun Yao looked at Ye Mo, and asked a little scared, after all, she dragged her to the modern age without her consent before.

    She was really afraid that she would drive her away directly.

    "It's fine, it doesn't matter how long you want to play."

    For the sake of her sending Sibao and Erbu back, Ye Mo decided not to worry about the past with her.

    "Thank you."

    Seeing her agreeing, Yun Yao smiled, she knew that Ye Mo was accepting her.

    Erbu is back, and his children are all gathered, which is a very happy thing for Ye Mo.

    When night came, Ye Mo personally brought the animal skins and cleaned up the cave next to Xiaobao.

    And made him a huge nest out of animal skins.

    "Erbu, do you like this nest?"

    Looking at the child in front of her, Ye Mo was full of anticipation, afraid that he would not like it.

    Of course, she also hoped that he would like it.

    Looking at his mother in front of him, Erbu was stunned for a moment. Was this nest made for him?

    "I like it."

    Looking at the happy people around him, Albu blinked. He also has a nest and a group.

    Although it's a little uncomfortable for others to treat him so well suddenly, this feeling is still good.

    "As long as you like it, you should have a good rest, we'll talk about it tomorrow."

    Hearing that he said he liked it, Ye Mo breathed a sigh of relief.

    She was also really afraid that he would not adapt to life in the forest.

    Little Treasure at the back lowered his head in disappointment, looked at Erbu's big and neat nest, and then looked at his own cave, which didn't even have a nest, and he was sleeping on the ground.

    Mom and the others didn't help him prepare his nest like this.

    Even when he was a child, he slept with brother Moser.

    The more he thought about it, Xiaobao felt stuffy and uncomfortable.

    Looking at the sisters, mothers and fathers circling around Erbu in the cave, Xiaobao silently exited the cave.

    Because she wanted the child who just came back to adapt to the family quickly, Ye Mo put all her thoughts on Erbu.

    He didn't find anything unusual about Xiao Bao.

    Let them have a good night's rest, and the next morning, Ye Mo began to gather the orcs in the forest to start hunting.

    Even if all the people are here, they must have a good gathering and celebrate with half a banquet.

    When night came, all the dragon orcs took their orc form.

    The bonfires all over the floor illuminated the entire night sky.

    Because it is in the forest, Ye Mo always pays attention to it.

    Although they were asked to take precautionary measures, they were also afraid that there might be mistakes.

    If the forest is burning and ditches are being dug, it will not be so easy.

    It is even more difficult to put out the fire.