Chapter 181 - 190

ʚChapter 181 She Only Had the Courage to Leave Once

    Thinking of the pterosaurs I saw in the pterosaurs who are happy every day without worrying about eating and drinking, and the cubs who are taught by adult pterosaurs to fly.

    Ye Mo sighed.

    Maybe...their place is really not suitable for him to live in.

    But I haven't seen Diya and the others yet, if I send him to Pusi's group.

    She was worried.

    Not willing.

    Let's keep it, anyway now...

    Turning to look at the wings on his back, Ye Mo sighed.

    Anyway, she is still a pterosaur cub now, and she has to learn to fly, so let's go together.

    "Momo, I brought the food here. The tribe hasn't gone hunting for several days. There is not much food left. Here is all the food." Looking at the prey she brought over, it was actually only four or five meters long

    . Long, small carnivorous dragon family.

    And it was frozen for days.

    But it's good to have food now, I looked up at Gu Xiu.

    Ye Mo got up and bent over.

    "Thank you, Gu Xiu." She didn't expect that she would treat her so well, she thought she would be afraid of her.

    "You're welcome, Momo. In fact, it was an accident to me before. The totem of the Tyrannosaurus clan appeared on your body, because I haven't seen it before. I'm not afraid of you." Hearing her explanation, Ye Mo smiled,

    no Scared, just an accident.

    She thought she was afraid of her!

    "Okay, I got it, I still want to thank you."

    Gu Xiu nodded, as long as she knew, "Okay, you guys rest first, I'll come back to see you, my beast father won't let me rely on you to make too much progress, You know how to be afraid of Leiser."

    Ye Mo nodded, because there are too many dragon orcs who are afraid of Leiser.

    They were still willing to take them in even though they were afraid, Ye Mo was still very moved.

    Watching Gu Xiu leave, she suddenly felt something under her feet, Ye Mo lowered her head.

    I saw little Moser with her eyes closed, crawling towards the food that Gu Xiu had brought.

    When I wanted to come to him, I smelled the smell of food, and I didn't even open my eyes, so I instinctively crawled this way.

    Smiling helplessly, Ye Mo reached out and grabbed his wings to grab him.

    Turned around and put him back in the nest.

    Just as soon as he put it in, he crawled out again.

    Seeing Ye Mo wanted to laugh but felt distressed.

    Turning around and coming to the prey, he stretched out his hand to tear off the frozen and stiff skin of the prey.

    Then he tore off a piece of meat, turned around and came in front of little Moser.

    Smelling the smell of food, Little Moser slowly opened his eyes.

    Looking at the beast mother in front of her with dingy eyes, she froze for a while.

    Then jump up quickly.