Chapter 351 - 360

ʚChapter 351 I want to eat dragon steak too

    In the forest inside the sea of ​​flames, there were still a few plant-eating dragons who hadn't escaped in time.

    Accompanied by their miserable cries, they fell into the sea of ​​flames.

    Only a few herbivorous dragons died. Compared with the hundreds or thousands of orcs who died at any time before, this time it is not too lucky.

    If the fire spreads to the forest here, not only will they lose their homes, even the orcs here will have a hard time surviving.

    Thick smoke rolled over from the fire, and the orcs began to retreat continuously.

    If they smell this smoke too much, they will also start to get sick and feel uncomfortable.

    Ho ho!

    Watching the fire go out, Reiser raised his head and roared excitedly.

    The surrounding orcs also raised their heads.

    The roar was full of excitement of having escaped a catastrophe.

    For these orcs, this is the first time they have escaped the natural disaster.

    escaped the fire.

    A thousand things that I never dared to think about, but I didn't expect it to happen now.

    For a moment, all the orcs who looked at Reiser showed admiration in their eyes.

    There's the excitement that they have a smart patriarch.

    In the following time, Reiser began to resettle the orcs who had fled here.

    There were several times more orcs in the forest, and it was really difficult to arrange them all at once.

    Except there is still a side of the fire.

    Leiser could only lead the orcs to the stone mountain and start to spread the territory.

    The plant-eating dragons also began to spread into the forest because they could not live in the hunting ground.

    They are very afraid of being meat dragons.

    But because so many plant-eating dragons suddenly came to the hunting ground, there was not enough food.

    Even at the risk of their lives, they must enter the forest.

    Seeing Lei Se flying towards him, Ye Mo hurried over.

    Climb onto his back while he stays on the edge of the cliff.

    Looking at the orcs below who started chasing the plant-eating dragons who entered the forest before they even settled down.

    Ye Mo frowned.

    "Leiser, let them stop chasing the herbivorous dragons entering the forest. You can let the herbivorous dragons enter the forest, as long as the number is controlled." Leiser nodded, turned around and quickly moved

    towards those chasing herbivorous dragons The orc flew away.

    Roar!

    Hearing the signal of Reiser's retreat, the orcs were a little confused, but they turned around obediently and did not continue to pursue.

    Ye Mo was sent back to the seaside in the forest, because she was thin and injured, so she had to stay in the water.

    In this case, the recovery will be faster.