Chapter 41 - 50

ʚChapter 41 This little female is stupid

    That's why he thought about leaving quickly before being chased by the Tyrannosaurus orcs. After hearing Fikaxi's words, everyone fell silent.

    Aisi glanced angrily at Ye Mo who was caught in the claws of Fikaxi.

    Seeing that she was smiling, her eyes widened in anger.

    That's right, Ye Mo felt extremely happy at this moment, and a sentence was constantly circulating in her mind.

    That is, Reiser is still alive, alive...

    After hearing this sentence, she didn't listen to anything else they said.

    Finally recovering from the excitement, I heard the female in front say something.

    "It's a big deal, just give her to the Tyrannosaurus orcs, I won't leave anyway!"

    Ye Mo became happier when she heard that, "Okay, okay! But I can go back by myself, you don't need to send me."

    She is very happy to be able to go back now, but she dare not expect them to send her back.

    "..." After hearing Aisi's words, he was angry and planned to talk about her, when he heard the words of the little female in his paws.

    Fikaxi immediately lowered his head and looked at the little female in his paws.

    The other Bele dragon orcs also looked at Ye Mo.

    Seeing that they were all looking at him like a fool, Ye Mo was speechless.

    "Really, I can go back by myself, and thank you for taking me out of the cave."

    Being trapped in the cave all the time, I really feel helpless.

    After hearing what she said later, Aisi snorted coldly, and said to go back by herself.

    It's not thanks to Fikasi for taking her out of the cave.

    Seeing that this little female still wanted to go back, all the orcs showed weird eyes.

    It seemed that Ye Mo in front of him was a fool.

    "The little female seems to be frightened, everyone is ready to take a good rest, we will set off tomorrow morning." "

    I won't go, if you want to go, you go, anyway, I won't go."

    Seeing that Fikaxi was still helping the little female , Essie yelled angrily.

    Then walk away quickly, no matter what, she just won't leave.

    She didn't believe that Fikaxi and the others would leave her alone.

    That's right, Fikashi and the others really wouldn't leave her alone.

    Seeing her running away, Aisi's three friends quickly followed her.

    If their females don't leave, they, as males, must stay and protect her.

    Playing tantrums about Aisi risking the lives of the entire group.

    Fikaxi was a little angry, but if Aisi didn't leave, he really had nothing to do.

    "Patriarch, why don't we stop and have a rest first, and talk to Aisi later."

    Fikaxi nodded.

    In addition to this, there is no other way.

    A group of orcs were not in a good mood and were preparing to rest.