Chapter 271 - 280

ʚChapter 271 What I Forgot

    If the dragon eggs are hatched properly, judging from the amount that the tyrannosaurus can lay dozens of eggs at a time, then there are definitely tyrannosaurus orcs everywhere on the mainland.

    But... it seems that this is also very good. There are more tyrannosaurus orcs, and the ecological balance on the mainland may not be stable.

    "When Rila comes back, let's ask her, after all, she has experience."

    Reiser nodded, that's all.

    For the first time, I feel that Rila is still useful.

    Seeing that she was all right, Reiser turned and walked towards the cave.

    Behind him was Dabai.

    When he came outside, Reiser looked in the direction of the cave, and after seeing that little Moser was gone, he looked at Dabai.

    "It's okay to get close to the little female, but you can only approach it when I'm not around the little female."

    Dabai flicked his tail when he heard that.

    "The master... is not here... I can get close to the master... the master is... no longer... so I can always be close to the... master?"

    Hearing his words, Reiser's face froze.

    …

    Seeing him go out and come back with a dark face, Ye Mo was a little confused, did he eat shit?

    His face is so ugly.

    Just staring at her, Lei Se, who was packing up her things, suddenly turned around and stared at her resentfully.

    Ye Mo quickly shrank her neck, then turned her head as if she didn't see it.

    She didn't mess with him.

    Just don't accept his resentment.

    Thinking of Ye Mo lying down, she was going to have a good sleep.

    But when they closed their eyes, they always felt like they had forgotten something.

    After thinking about it, there seems to be nothing wrong.

    Ye Mo shrugged, closed her eyes and continued to sleep.

    When she opened her eyes again, it was already night.

    Leiser has already prepared food, after eating, Ye Mo plans to continue to sleep, and then go out for a walk when the sun rises tomorrow.

    By the way, dry the eggs.

    She has already thought about it, if there is no other way, she will learn from Diya and the others, and take the dragon eggs to the volcano to roast.

    But if this is the case, they will also move there.

    After all, she didn't worry about putting the egg on it like this.

    But tossing and turning, I just couldn't fall asleep, and there was always something in my mind that I didn't do.

    But what is it?

    At this time, in the cave on the cliff, Ke Luo looked outside with a face of despair, he went down! No! go! ah!

    If he was a few decades younger, he might be able to go down.

    But now, his physical strength is insufficient, and his claws are not sharp anymore.

    If he went on like this, he would definitely have to fall down.