Chapter 51 - 60

ʚChapter 51

    It's not that Reiser didn't beat her up before, nor did he yell at her. At that time, he didn't seem to be angry.

    At that time, I didn't seem to be angry, did I?

    Why are you angry now?

    Ye Mo reached out and tapped her head, what happened to her?

    After thinking for a long time but couldn't figure it out, Ye Mo simply stopped thinking about it.

    Lei Se just came back after washing the meat, Ye Mo got up and lit the fire, and started to roast the meat.

    Reiser just looked at her the whole time.

    But this time, he was not as quiet as before.

    Instead, move it from time to time.

    It seems to be very irritable.

    Seeing that she had finished eating the barbecue, Reiser quickly stood up.

    Seeing his sudden movement, Ye Mo looked at him suspiciously.

    "Little... Is the little female angry?" That's right, he just felt that the little female was angry.

    Although he doesn't know why.

    But she doesn't talk to him, and he's uncomfortable.

    Also very irritable.

    Ye Mo pursed her lips, "No."

    How dare she get angry with Lei Se, doesn't she want to live?

    She just doesn't feel well.

    "Why doesn't the little female talk to me." It wasn't like this before.

    "I just don't want to talk." The more she said, the more guilty Ye Mo felt.

    She was already angry.

    "Oh, well, that little female is waiting for me at home, I'll go out for a while."

    Hearing what his little female said, Reiser breathed a sigh of relief, and he just wanted to be angry with him.

    Ye Mo nodded.

    Leng Leng watched him leave.

    It may be that he hasn't come back in the past two days. Many dragons broke into the forest, so he went out to inspect the territory.

    And not only in the forest, there are many dragons outside, and I don't know what happened.

    The hole was blocked by Leiser, Ye Mo could only lie down on the bed.

    Now she really felt the prehistoric boredom.

    It seems that there is nothing to do except prepare food every day.

    Looking at the top of the cave, Ye Mo sighed, she began to miss her mobile phone and her computer.

    In the next few days, Reiser would go out to inspect the territory every day, saying that it was the season to move south.

    The dragons in the north have all migrated to the south for the winter.

    So Reiser is also extraordinarily busy.

    In addition, I brought her various foods every day, saying that I should take good care of my body.

    Replenish the body.