Chapter 21 - 30

ʚChapter 21

    However, Reiser ignored her tears and continued to flip through, and finally he smelled the source of the bloody smell.

    Ye Mo panicked when she saw him stretching out his paws towards her hip-wrapping skirt.

    "Leiser, you can't... you can't... ah..."

    Hiss...

    only a tearing sound can be heard.

    Ye Mo stared and froze on Lei Se's paw.

    And Lei Se, after seeing the blood on her body, was stunned.

    How could there be so much blood!

    After being stunned for a while, Ye Mo immediately reflected.

    A small face instantly turned red, and he glared angrily at Lei Se, who was still in a daze.

    A slap on Reiser's paw, although the palm hurts a bit, but now she doesn't care about it at all.

    "You rascal! Let me go!"

    Because Leiser was still in a daze, she broke free just like that. After leaving Leiser, Ye Mo hurriedly put on her own clothes.

    Awakened by Ye Mo's roar, Lei Se quickly walked towards Ye Mo.

    I saw her wearing the animal skin in a hurry, and the blood dripping down.

    Reiser actually felt very scared, the little female was only so small, she must be in great pain to shed so much blood.

    "Little female, don't be afraid, I won't let you die."

    No matter what, now he has to take her to another ethnic group, and he will definitely not let her have trouble.

    As soon as she got dressed, she saw Lei Se walking towards her again, and Ye Mo quickly backed away.

    until running into a corner.

    "Little female, don't be afraid, come out quickly." Seeing her dodging, Leiser was a little angry, she was still bleeding.

    At night, she will die.

    He didn't want the little female to die.

    "I don't, Laise, listen to me, I'm fine." Ye Mo just ran around, avoiding Laise.

    Perhaps out of fear of hurting her, Reiser moved very lightly.

    So much so that he didn't catch Ye Mo who was just running back and forth in front of him.

    "I've bled so much, how could it be okay, the little female ran away, I'll take you to the veterinarian."

    Ye Mo rolled the eyes of one person, don't the orcs have aunts?

    Too tired, Ye Mo simply didn't run away, otherwise, her aunt would not have killed her, but running all the time would have killed her.

    But as soon as she stopped, she was grabbed by Reiser.

    Seeing that he really wanted to take her out, Ye Mo quickly shook his head.

    "Reese, listen to me, I'm really not sick." Now she is really afraid to contact the outside groups.

    Although the more you get in touch with, you can understand more, and you won't be the only one, it's much better to have someone to talk to.

    But think of the tragedy of the Megalosaurus.