Chapter 391 - 394

ʚChapter 391 The degeneration after the sixth evolution

    Ye Mo was startled, Reiser has evolved again?

    Didn't he go through the sixth evolution?

    Remember that there will be evolution after the fifth evolution, will it be like this?

    should be.

    Although I was happy for him, I still couldn't help but worry when I saw him hit like this.

    Hoho...

    The sky-shattering roar echoed between the sky and the earth, and Ye Mo didn't pass by, but kept looking at Lei Se without blinking.

    The impact lasted for a long time, until Leiser collapsed weakly.

    Seeing him fall into the pile of stones, Ye Mo ran over quickly.

    "Raise, Raise..."

    Hearing her little female voice, Leise slowly opened her eyes.

    He is really tired and in pain. I don't know if it's the pain in his head, but even his body hurts.

    He felt like his bones were split.

    He really felt like he was dying.

    "Little female..." Looking at the familiar little face in front of him, Reiser wanted to say that he remembered what happened before.

    I want to tell her many, many things.

    But he was exhausted.

    She could only look at him reluctantly, and then closed her eyes.

    "Leiser!"

    Seeing that he closed his eyes, Ye Mo stretched out her hands to froze his eyes in fear.

    Tears blurred his vision.

    Ye Mo leaned on him, "Leiser, please, wake up, okay? Don't scare me."

    As soon as he finished speaking, Ye Mo noticed that Leiser in front of him was shrinking.

    Until it turns into an orc.

    He quickly looked at the dragon pattern on his body, but there was no change.

    Remember that every time he evolves, the dragon pattern will change accordingly.

    Why not this time?

    Ye Mo couldn't believe it, stretched out her hand and rubbed it, but there was still no change.

    He lowered his head to his chest, and breathed a sigh of relief after hearing the weak beating of his heart.

    "Leiser, you'll be fine, right? I believe you won't leave me behind."

    Ye Mo wiped away her tears and reached out to pick him up from the pile of stones.

    Then turned around and flew towards the forest.

    At dawn, we finally returned to the forest.

    As soon as we arrived in the forest, we saw Dabao and the others waiting at the entrance of the cave.

    Seeing her coming back, Dabao and the others quickly ran over.

    "Mom, dad, he..."

    "Go and call Ke Luo over."

    They nodded and turned around and ran towards Ke Luo's cave.

    Putting Reiser on the bed, Ye Mo covered him with the quilt again.