Chapter 141 - 150

ʚChapter 141 It's Her First Hand

    Seeing Little Moser crawling over, Ye Mo quickly reached out to hug him, and at the same time was a little surprised that he was caught.

    Hiss!

    Seeing her movements, another giant python that was staring at her quickly twisted its body and crawled over.

    Stared at by his cold snake eyes, Ye Mo took little Moser and took two steps back.

    But as soon as she moved, the opponent's snake head stretched out quickly.

    She was so scared that she didn't dare to move for a moment, even though the opponent was an orc.

    But she wasn't sure they were good orcs.

    "Patriarch, it's finally my turn for this female, right?"

    Jebul glanced at the female on the ground and nodded.

    "Be careful yourself, don't play her to death."

    After speaking, he glanced at the female on the ground worriedly.

    Still turned around and quickly left the tree hole.

    This is the rule of their golden python dragon clan, the captured females are distributed to different orcs in turn.

    And this one just happened to be Robbie's turn.

    Robbie was brutal before, and the orcs of the linnorms were so sexually lustful that the females assigned to him never made it past their second year.

    Usually it didn't take long for him to play to death.

    This female was special, he didn't really want to be assigned to him, but that's the way the rules are.

    He has to.

    Watching the patriarch leave, Robbie smiled.

    Turning to look at the little female on the ground, I have to say that she looks very special and beautiful, but she is a little small.

    Such a small female does not know how long she can bear him.

    No, such a special female, he needs to stay longer.

    She hasn't eaten for a whole day, so she must be hungry.

    Looking down at the cub in her arms, Robbie stuck out his tongue.

    "This is food, eat it quickly."

    Seeing the bigger golden python leave, Ye Mo should have been happy.

    There was only one snake, and she should be happy.

    But after feeling the dangerous breath emanating from the other party.

    She couldn't be happier.

    Especially after hearing what the other person said.

    Ye Mo shook her head, and stretched out her hand to protect Little Moser behind her.

    "He is my cub, not food."

    But as soon as she finished speaking, the other party quickly stretched out his tail towards her.

    No, to be precise, she stretched out her tail towards Little Moser behind her.

    "Let him go!" Seeing him curling up little Moser, Ye Mo quickly reached out and grabbed his tail.