Chapter 231 - 240

ʚChapter 231 The Desperate Ai Fei

    The Giant Beast Dragon brothers raised their heads when they heard his words.

    "Brother, although he is a male, his body is really soft and comfortable. Would you like to try it?"

    After finishing speaking, the brothers licked their mouths in unison. His appearance was completely wretched. .

    "..." Seeing their appearance, Bercy didn't know what to say.

    I just turned around silently, and if I didn't look at it, it might be better.

    However, seeing that he was not moving, Langdon and the others glanced at each other, and then continued to speak to the male in front of them.

    The alluring smell of rut in the air stimulated Bercy.

    The sound of their enjoyment in talking stimulated him even more.

    Unable to control it, Bercy slowly turned his head.

    Seeing him turn his head, Langdon and the others understood and gave him a seat.

    "Brother, what do you think we should do next? He seems to feel even more uncomfortable when we are like this."

    Seeing this, Bercy walked over quickly.

    "I don't think it's just like this. Of course the estrus period has to come out, come on like this, like this..."

    After speaking, Bercy took the lead in making a demonstration.

    Seeing this, the other giant beast dragon brothers nodded one after another, as expected of the big brother.

    If Ye Mo were here, she would definitely say that Bercy was led badly by Langdon and the others.

    Maybe it's not that it's broken, but it's integrated into the lives of Langdon and the others.

    The night passed quickly, and when Ai Fei woke up refreshed the next day.

    Looking around happily, he will never forget the joy the little female brought him last night.

    So the little female took him back to her den anyway?

    What made him a little puzzled was that the little female moved so fast that she just touched his side.

    As a result, it touched his side in the next second.

    It made him almost think she had a few hands.

    Looking around, there was no sign of the little female.

    But...not even food.

    In the next second, Ai Fei's expression changed instantly.

    Instead of little females in the burrow, it smells like lots of terrestrial males.

    I panicked, so he was picked up not by the little female, but by the land male?

    The smell of a mermaid's estrus is fatal to other species, if it is really a land male that brings him back.

    Will they kill him?

    No, they probably wouldn't kill him now, because they might not be able to go back. After the estrus period, the smell would disappear.

    That might be the time of his death.

    No, he must leave!

    Luckily the males weren't in the cave, so he left while they were away.