Chapter 241 - 250

ʚChapter 241 Is It So Weak?

    Fearing that Lei Se would be in a hurry, Ye Mo cleaned up quickly.

    After tidying up the cave, the animal skins were washed again, and then the animal skins were dried on the big tree.

    Haw...

    Hearing a voice from behind, Ye Mo turned her head and saw Xiaofen and her family members slowly coming out of the bushes.

    Ye Mo couldn't help laughing immediately.

    She just said it!

    Xiaofen and the others will be absolutely fine. In her heart, Xiaofen and the others are the originators of escape.

    "Come back, you guys go play first, mom is busy!"

    Seeing Xiaofen approaching, Ye Mo reached out and touched Xiaofen's head, then calmly turned around and continued to work.

    Haw...

    Hearing her words, Xiaofan and the others turned around and walked towards the forest.

    It looks like I'm hungry, so I'm going to eat.

    After packing up all the things, it was already night, because the animal skins were not yet dry, so Ye Mo got some leaves and came back to make a simple nest.

    Then he put Reiser into the nest, and lay down himself.

    Turning around to look at Reiser, his forehead was covered with beads of sweat, he must have been holding it in for a long time.

    Ye Mo smiled evilly, reached out to help him wipe his sweat, and then leaned on his shoulder with his hand.

    sleep!

    Although it was difficult to sleep beside him, Ye Mo rolled over for a while, and Ye Mo slowly fell asleep.

    Early the next morning, Ye Mo felt strong resentment.

    Uncomfortable being stared at, Ye Mo could only open his eyes.

    What came into view was Reiser's magnified face like a grieving woman.

    Thinking about the fact that she intentionally messed with him, Ye Mo silently moved her face away.

    "Ahem...Leiser, you're awake, I'll get you something to eat." After speaking, Ye Mo seemed to wake up.

    He was only halfway up when he was pulled back by Leiser.

    With a heavy weight on his body, Ye Mo raised his head in fear.

    "Leiser, listen to me, am I afraid that you will be tired from the journey yesterday? So... you can understand, right?"

    Although it is one thing to be afraid that he will be tired.

    But she really wanted to play tricks on him.

    "Hmph! Am I that delicate? I've said it all, be tough on me. I want the little female so much, but the little female doesn't want me." After

    speaking, Leiser bowed her head aggrieved.

    His little females don't want him anymore.

    I don't even pay him any respect.

    Seeing that he was angry, Ye Mo blinked, no good, I played too much.

    "No, Leiser, I'm really afraid that you will be tired. I don't want you. I want you. How could I not want you?" It's over, the daughter-in-law is angry, so she has to hurry up