Chapter 201 - 210

ʚChapter 201 I Have a Rival in Love

    Shouldn't Reiser be in the nest?

    He is still hurt!

    Thinking about it, Ye Mo quickly got up, "Leiser, your injury is not healed yet! Quickly change back to the orc form and go to the den." As soon as she woke up, she was

    cared for, and Leiser smiled happily.

    Pero glanced at Ye Mo in front of him, and then at Lei Se on the side.

    "When an orc is injured, the wound will heal faster when it returns to its original shape. The orc form will slow down the healing of the wound."

    Hearing her words, Ye Mo was taken aback. That's it."

    Reiser nodded obediently, then walked over to take the prey from Pero's claws.

    "The little female is hungry, let's eat first!"

    After speaking, Reiser began to handle the prey.

    Seeing this, Ye Mo nodded and got up and walked over.

    On the other hand, watching them eat on their own, as if they didn't notice her existence at all.

    Pelo just felt very uncomfortable, she was also a female, why did Reiser only stare at that weak female?

    She felt that she was much stronger than her, and could give birth to a healthy dragon egg for Reese.

    She had heard that she was pregnant with Reese's dragon egg, but it was gone before it was born.

    Also, with such a weak female, Ye Mo might give birth to healthy dragon eggs.

    "Huh? Why don't you leave?" Sensing a hostile look on her, Ye Mo turned her head in doubt.

    When I saw that it was Perlo, I was a little puzzled.

    She doesn't seem to have offended her, does she?

    And it seems that once she let her live in the forest.

    Why is she hostile to her? Ye Mo couldn't figure it out.

    But for her, I don't know why, I just can't say I like her.

    She really can't give a good face to people who are hostile to her and who she doesn't like.

    "I'm here to deliver food to you." When asked, Pero was a little embarrassed, why didn't she leave.

    All their food was delivered by her.

    "Well, I heard that, thank you for helping us bring the food, even though it was Wilt who asked you to bring it here."

    Ye Mo really thanked her for this, but she said it like the prey was her return. She just didn't like it very much.

    It felt like they should thank her with all five bodies.

    But looking at her eyes, it seems that she wants Reiser to thank her more, right?

    She noticed just now that her gaze was always looking at Leiser intentionally or unintentionally.

    So, she couldn't help reminding her.

    "..."

    Glancing at Ye Mo, Pei Luo gritted his teeth, feeling embarrassed after being seen through, making her unable to stay any longer.

    Glancing at Lei Se, seeing that he was just staring at Ye Mo, he gritted his teeth unwillingly, turned around and left quickly.

    "Hey! I also have a rival in love!"