Chapter 121 - 130

ʚChapter 121 Preparing for the Campfire Party

    "I think this method is okay, but if that's the case? Don't you still have to change back to the original form when eating?" "

    And, will Reiser agree?"

    After finishing speaking, Wilt turned his head and glanced at the whole process without saying anything Reiser who has spoken.

    Hearing his topic, Ye Mo also turned to look at Lei Se.

    By the way, he blinked his eyes twice.

    Thinking silently in my heart, Reiser, please agree! Agree...

    After receiving the longing gaze from his little female, Reiser quickly turned his eyes away.

    Then stand up straight.

    Seeing that they finally remembered him, Reiser raised his head.

    "Ahem, if this is what the little female likes, that's okay."

    Seeing that he agreed, Ye Mo breathed a sigh of relief.

    Say a yes where they can't see!

    Then he made a heartfelt gesture towards Reiser.

    "Reiser, I love you!"

    Upon hearing this, Reiser only felt his heart tremble, and then turned his head and glared fiercely at Werther at the entrance of the cave.

    If he wasn't here, he'd have to hug the little female and kiss her.

    Reiser agreed, and then the rest of the celebration ceremony will follow.

    "If it's not like this, patriarch, you believe me, I will arrange the scene of the celebration ceremony and the problem of eating, and then you will be responsible for arranging the clansmen to stand guard and get food." Wilt nodded, "Believe it, then I will

    go Tell the clansmen, Reiser, wait a moment, and I will tell you when we have discussed it."

    Reiser nodded, agreeing.

    Seeing that he agreed, Wilt quickly turned and left.

    If he didn't leave, he really felt that Reiser would rush over and eat him in one bite.

    Those eyes stared at him for a long time.

    It wasn't until he was far away from the dangerous place that Wilt felt his heart was still beating.

    Taking a deep breath, he hurriedly walked towards where the other clansmen were.

    He had to discuss it with the clansmen.

    "Leiser, what are you doing! Ahhhh...Hands hurt..."

    Suddenly, Leiser hugged her and even bit her face.

    Ye Mo was startled, and raised her hand reflexively, but accidentally touched the wound.

    Hearing her cry of pain, Reiser let go of it quickly.

    In a panic, she reached out and picked up her hand to see if it was broken.

    "It's all right, don't worry, it's just a little pain just now."

    Seeing his flustered look, I couldn't bear it, as if I had frightened him.

    Ye Mo quickly reached out to comfort her.

    It was only after comforting that she realized that she was the one who was hurt, why did it feel like he was hurt instead.

    "I'm sorry, I hurt the little female. I just heard the little female's words and I was too excited. I want to get closer to the little female."