Chapter 371 - 380

ʚChapter 371 Go Home

    "By the way, where are we now?" After speaking, Zhang Xiaoyu turned to look around.

    With just one glance, Zhang Xiaoyu's eyes widened in disbelief.

    They are in the sky, and what is the flying thing under the ass?

    Seeing her terrified look, Ye Mo quickly reached out to support her.

    "We are on our way to take you home."

    Zhang Xiaoyu turned to look around, especially the flying Tyrannosaurus rex.

    With shining eyes, he is simply too handsome.

    And the four-winged pterosaur over there, oh my god, it's really exciting.

    I thought she would be scared, but after seeing the excited look behind her.

    Ye Mo knew that her worries were unnecessary.

    "My name is Ye Mo, and his name is Lei Se. I'm sorry to trouble you!" "

    It's okay, my name is Zhang Xiaoyu. It's an honor to meet you."

    The two shook hands and smiled at each other.

    "By the way, what about the man who followed you that day? The tall one."

    Zhang Xiaoyu compared.

    She still remembered that the other party had saved her.

    "That is Reiser, he is an orc, and that day was his orc form."

    Zhang Xiaoyu stared again, she really wanted to ask, what was she talking about?

    Are you talking about orc novels?

    Orc...

    Zhang Xiaoyu once again looked at the appearance of the Tyrannosaurus rex below him, and then thought of the tattoo on that tall man's hand.

    It's exactly the same, her mommy!

    It turns out that there really are orcs in the world!

    "Then you are..."

    "She is my partner."

    Zhang Xiaoyu nodded, she felt that they were a perfect match.

    beauty and the Beast.

    The cutest height difference.

    After sending Zhang Xiaoyu to the side of the road near the city and watching her get into the car, Ye Mo turned around and left with Leiser.

    This time they came to the forest.

    "If you want to go back, you can't go here, you come with us."

    Ye Mo nodded, and followed them all the way to the deepest part of the forest.

    In the deepest part of the forest, there is a tiankeng. Seeing the tiankeng, Ye Mo understood.

    "So we have to wait until night, when the moonlight coincides with the tiankeng?"

    Yun Yao shook her head.

    "No, from modern times to prehistoric times, we don't need moonlight, what we need is sunlight." "

    We can go back when the sun coincides with the tiankeng at noon."

    Ye Mo nodded, expressing his understanding.

    Suddenly I remembered that it was noon when I crossed over, but there is no tiankeng in the tourist place, right?