Chapter 291 - 300

ʚChapter 291 The Strange Reiser

    Hiss...

    Dabai spat out habitually, then turned around and looked at the dragon fish in front of him coldly.

    Not only has she invaded here again and again, but now she dares to come here.

    He will never let the master have trouble.

    "Wait a minute, wait a minute, I don't want to fight today, I haven't seen Sister Beast for a long time, and now I want to see the little cub, I don't mean any harm, I really don't mean any harm." Sister Beast

    ? The owner is her beast sister?

    Dabai blinked his white eyes, and turned his head to look at his master in fear.

    He chased and bit the arowana several times, hurting her several times.

    Will the master be angry with him?

    Reiser was not so easy to talk, and rushed over with a wag of his tail.

    Fortunately, Nasha was fast and dodged.

    "Leiser, wait a minute, she can play if she wants, don't worry, she won't attack me." "Yes,

    yes, I will not attack Sister Beast."

    Hearing her words, Nasha nodded quickly.

    "Little female..." Reiser looked at the little female in front of him aggrievedly, a little uncomfortable.

    He was originally afraid that Nasha would appear, and the little female would misunderstand and get angry.

    After all, it was taken away by her, but the little female was not jealous of him.

    Now let her play with them.

    The little female doesn't like him anymore!

    "Huh?" Seeing Lei Se's sudden grievance, Ye Mo was a little confused, why did he have such an expression?

    "Little female, don't you like me?"

    "..." Still coming?

    Ye Mo was completely speechless to him, Nasha is a female!

    What is going on in his mind every day!

    "Leiser, are you a pig's brain!"

    After speaking, Ye Mo pushed Leiser's head with his hand.

    "I... just want to hear what the little female has to say!"

    "Okay, okay... I like you, always you, okay? Okay?"

    Ye Mo was really speechless to him.

    It's okay to say that the male talks to her, but Nasha is a female!

    Hiss...

    Sensing that the master's mood is not beautiful, Dabai hastily stretched his head over.

    Rubbed her lightly.

    Stretching out his hand to touch Dabai's head, he looked at the still dissatisfied Reiser next to him, and suddenly became inexplicably angry.

    "It's still Dabai's caring."

    She has said it so many times, Lei Se is still like this, she will be pissed off by him sooner or later.

    No, it seems that he has been like this recently.

    When did it start? It seems...

    After thinking about it, Ye Mo couldn't remember when he started to become the same as before.