Chapter 261 - 270

ʚChapter 261 White Flood Dragon

    Turning into a prototype, Reiser put his tail in front of Ye Mo.

    Ye Mo looked up at him, thought for a while and climbed up along his tail.

    Crawling on his back and sitting down, Reiser also walked out towards the cave.

    "Mom..."

    Seeing this, Little Moser, who was always watching their movements, poked his head out of his cave.

    "Little Moser, come quickly."

    Seeing him, Ye Mo couldn't help laughing.

    "Mom!"

    Hearing her words, little Moser smiled happily, and quickly flapped his wings and flew up.

    Ye Mo originally wanted to reach out to hug him, but suddenly found that he seemed to have grown a lot, so big that she couldn't hold him anymore.

    It's almost as tall as her standing on the ground, right?

    Suddenly it felt like she hadn't had a good look at little Moser for a long time.

    Ye Mo moved aside, then patted Lei Se on the back.

    "Come here."

    Let him stop on Reiser's back.

    And little Moser turned his head to look at Leiser in fear.

    Seeing this, Ye Mo also looked up at Lei Se.

    "..." Seeing her like this, Leiser couldn't say what he wanted little Moser to get out of his mouth.

    "Leiser, can you...?" Ye Mo narrowed his eyes seeing that he was silent, the threat was obvious.

    "Yes, the little female can do whatever she wants!"

    Reiser replied quickly without thinking.

    Ye Mo nodded in satisfaction, and Little Moser happily stood up.

    Seeing that they were standing still, Leiser raised his paw and walked outside.

    After entering the woods, it was finally not so hot. Reiser went all the way through the place where they lived.

    Go down to the location in the forest.

    Along the way, the plant-eating dragons who saw them coming ran past in panic.

    Finally, when they came to a place with dense woods, Reiser stopped for a while.

    Feeling the coolness in the air, Ye Mo raised her head and looked around, her eyes widened in surprise. Not only were there dense trees here, but there was also a pool of water in the middle of these trees.

    Moreover, this pool is still moving, and water is constantly gushing out of it.

    The current was not very strong, but a small gully was formed on the edge of the pool.

    The excess water will flow down the gully and into the sea.

    Thick undergrowth only makes the ground cooler, not quite as cool.

    But the water coming out of this puddle is groundwater, and the breeze passing by is driving the coldness of the groundwater.

    It's getting cooler in here.

    "It's so cool here! Reiser, help me get some of that leaf."

    He got a huge leaf and spread it on the ground, and Ye Mo found a few smaller leaves to use as a fan.