Chapter 211 - 220

ʚChapter 211 Purgatory on Earth

    After all, that is its hometown.

    If it wants to go back, she still won't stop it.

    Hiss...

    But after listening to her words, he just stuck out his tongue at her twice, and then there was no other reaction.

    Ye Mo sighed, well, it seems that it still didn't understand what she said.

    "Perhaps, you should go back to the place that belongs to you. The mountain in the extreme north is your hometown. Don't worry, come back next year, I will definitely visit you." After speaking, Ye Mo reached out and hugged its head

    . A kiss on the scales.

    "Dabai, we are also good friends, when I look for you again, you mustn't forget me."

    After finishing speaking, Yemo let go of it, waved its wings and slowly flew into the air.

    Flying to a high place, Ye Mo lowered her head, only to see Dabai looking up at her.

    Sighed, although reluctant, but it does not belong to the south.

    He made a gesture of goodbye to Dabai, then turned around and flew towards the distance.

    Hiss, hiss...

    bang...

    Hearing a sound from behind the ground, he also turned his head in doubt, only to see Dabai raised his head high and roared at her.

    And it crawled in her direction, and its tail slapped the big tree next to it vigorously.

    As if trying to get her attention.

    When Ye Mo saw it, she quickly flew to the ground. As soon as she landed, Dabai quickly crawled over.

    Hiss, hiss...

    When he came to her, Dabai raised his head high and roared at her continuously.

    There was obvious dissatisfaction and panic in the voice.

    Ye Mo blinked, so it didn't understand what she said just now, thinking that she was still learning to fly when she flew.

    I didn't know that she was going to leave, but seeing her fly away now, are you in a hurry?

    Now Ye Mo didn't know what to do, Dabai obviously didn't want her to leave, or it didn't intend to leave.

    Could it be that it still plans to stay with her like this?

    Or could she take it with her to Reiser?

    Looking at Dabai, maybe it is really possible, Dabai is quite obedient to her, and there may be some way for Leiser.

    But for now, let's find Reiser first.

    "Forget it, let's go find Reiser together."

    Seeing that it doesn't seem to want to leave, why not just take it with you.

    Not sure if Reiser left, Ye Mo decided to go to the previous forest to have a look.

    It's just that before flying far, Ye Mo saw a group of huge pterosaurs flying in front of him, Ye Mo hurriedly got out of the way, and flew towards Dabai below.

    It's just that they didn't expect that after seeing her, those pterosaurs also came down.

    "Momo, it's really you!"