Chapter 71 - 80

ʚChapter 71

    Digging the carrion, Ye Mo frowned disgustedly.

    Now she is sure that the wound of this Tyrannosaurus will rot.

    All because of those green liquids.

    She just said that when Reiser was injured, the wounds healed quickly, and it was also a Tyrannosaurus rex.

    It doesn't make sense that her wound will rot!

    The liquid looked like some kind of poisonous plant.

    She was also quite unlucky to be injured and come across this kind of plant.

    Because there were too many wounds on her body, Ye Mo dug for a long time.

    Until all the wounds came out not pus but blood.

    Ye Mo just stopped.

    Looking at the Tyrannosaurus with its eyes closed, Ye Mo sighed, to be honest.

    She could do nothing but help her dig up the carrion.

    Because a lot of time was wasted digging up carrion for her, and now the sun has gone down.

    She has to go back quickly.

    Glancing at the female Tyrannosaurus, Ye Mo turned and walked towards the forest.

    But she didn't notice that after she left, the female tyrannosaurus, who had her eyes closed, opened her blood-red eyes.

    He stared straight at her leaving back.

    The forest was already very close. Along the way, Ye Mo was cautious, and basically stopped after a few steps to look around.

    There are really too many prehistoric dangers, and one who is not paying attention may not even know how to die.

    She had to pay attention all the time.

    I don't want to run out with great difficulty, but in the end I lost my life inexplicably.

    Suddenly there was the sound of running from behind, Ye Mo hastily turned his head to look.

    When she saw that Xiaofen was rushing towards her, she was so excited that she turned around and opened her arms to wait for her to run over.     "

    Xiao Fan! Oh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh     She was directly knocked out by the rushing little powder.     Clutching her butt that was about to blossom, Ye Mo glared at Xiao Fen bitterly.     Don't you know your mother and I are very delicate?     Hit so hard.     Did you want my life?     Perhaps feeling that she had made a mistake, Xiaofen lowered her head.     He walked up to her and rubbed her lightly.     "Okay, I forgive you. I'm already very grateful that you came to find me. It's really annoying that Reiser didn't come after you came to find me." After saying this, Ye Mo realized that Xiaofen seemed to be looking for me     . People are very convenient and special.     It was also the last time it took her to find Reiser.     "Let's go, let's go home, your father must be very worried."     Not long after walking into the forest, Ye Mo heard dense roars ahead.     Hearing that the roar belonged to Chilong Clan, Ye Mo quickly walked over with Xiaofen.     I saw hundreds of Chisaurus forming a circle, and kept yelling at the middle position.     "Patriarch, it's the little female who's back!"     Just as she walked over, an orc noticed her arrival and roared excitedly.     When Wilt heard this, he hurried over, "Little female, you are finally back. They said you ran away, and we are still worried!"     They? Ye Mo took a closer look, and it turned out that they were surrounded by the orcs of the mouse dragon clan who had captured her before.     Didn't they run away?