Chapter 281 - 290

ʚChapter 281 I Cooked an Egg

    He looked up at the group of angry pterosaurs, and then at Diya.

    This time, even Diya looked at her in shock.

    "Momo, you eat our dragon eggs!"

    Facing Shang Diya's unbelievable eyes, Ye Mo swallowed.

    Feeling a little guilty, although she didn't eat it, the egg was indeed baked by Leiser.

    "Here, Diya, listen to me, this egg, we can explain it." "

    Eat it all, what is there to explain, the eggshell is here, it's just an eggshell, who knows you still eat it How much?"

    A pterosaur suddenly flew out from behind.

    This pterosaur is Bruce. After speaking, Bruce looked at Diya next to him.

    He has liked Diya for a long time and has also pursued her.

    He was rejected because she had five males, all stronger than him.

    There are also her dragon eggs in these dragon eggs. If she fights the tyrannosaurus orcs, maybe one or two of her males will die.

    Then she will look for a male again, so that she has a chance.

    Hearing his words, Ye Mo clenched her fists anxiously.

    He looked straight at Dia.

    "Diya, do you trust us?"

    "Momo, I trust you." Looking at Ye Mo below.

    Diya nodded, she believed her, because she never let Leiser kill her.

    Hearing that Di Ya said she believed it, Ye Mo smiled.

    Fortunately, she still believed her.

    "Little females, they really don't care. If we hadn't helped them guard the eggs, their eggs would have been eaten by those who came to steal them." "Now there won't be so many left.

    "

    Seeing their appearance, Reiser was a little angry.

    What else did they want, he roasted it and the little female didn't eat it.

    They even wanted to fight because of this matter.

    Just hit them, he was never afraid of them.

    If the little female hadn't stopped him, he would have killed these pterosaurs.

    Hearing Reiser's words, Wells and the orcs of the pterosaur clan turned their heads to look at the place where the dragon eggs were placed.

    Looking at the number of dragon eggs preserved almost double that of previous years.

    All the pterosaur orcs were a little embarrassed.

    "Leiser, Momo, I'm sorry, we wronged you, and thank you for helping us guard the dragon eggs."

    Wells said a little embarrassed.

    He didn't expect that they actually helped them guard the dragon eggs.

    Seeing so many well-preserved dragon eggs, the orcs couldn't help being happy.

    Because this means that these dragon eggs can give birth to more cubs.

    Their group will also grow very large.