Chapter 31 - 40

ʚChapter 31 The Miserable Diya

    So he is the Tyrannosaurus that Ye Mo likes?

    He also seems to like Ye Mo very much!

    Sure enough, Ye Mo was so powerful that he could subdue the cold-blooded and cruel Tyrannosaurus orcs.

    "Little female?"

    When he came to his little female, seeing her lying motionless on the ground, Leiser felt scared.

    Gently pushing with her head, she breathed a sigh of relief when she heard her tiny breathing.

    His little female is fine, which is great.

    Now, it's time to deal with the pterosaur that hurt his little female.

    Seeing that the tyrannosaur who ignored her just now suddenly raised his head and stared at him coldly.

    Even slowly walking towards it.

    Diya immediately reacted.

    Fear came to her heart, and Di Ya only felt that she was stared at by him, and her whole body could not move.

    He could only turn his head and shout in Ye Mo's direction!

    "Don't come here, Ye Mo! Help...Ye Mo...help!"

    Ye Mo frowned, who was calling her!

    Is there something to eat?

    She feels so hungry.

    Opening his eyes, Ye Mo slowly turned his head to look in the direction of the sound.

    His eyes widened when he saw Reiser open his mouth wide to bite a pterosaur.

    This seems to be Diya!

    "Leiser! Don't!"

    Ye Mo yelled suddenly and successfully made Leiser stop when he was only 0.00001 mm away from Diya.

    Diya's eyes widened in horror.

    The moment Reiser stopped, he was frightened and fainted.

    Seeing this, Ye Mo wanted to get up and go over to have a look.

    But because his legs were too weak, he fell to the ground again as soon as he got up.

    Seeing this, Lei Se quickly came to her side and lifted her up.

    "Little female, are you awake? It's good that you're fine."

    How scared he was, when he saw her again, she accepted other males.

    Even he didn't know when he could see her.

    After all, she was captured by the orcs of the pterosaur clan.

    Pterosaurs are different from other dragons, they live on top of cliffs.

    If they don't come down by themselves, he has nothing to do with them.

    So much so that in the past two days, he has been very scared, afraid that he will never see her again.

    For this, Reiser felt very uncomfortable.

    As a powerful orc, he had never been worried, but now, facing the little female, he was actually afraid.

    It must be that he is not strong enough, he has to work hard to evolve and become strong.

    No one can take away his little female, so he shouldn't worry about it in the future, right?

    "I'm fine, take me there, I want to see if Diya is okay first."