Chapter 331 - 340

ʚChapter 331 They Bullied Our Mother and Daughter

    thump!

    Reiser was about to deepen the kiss, but suddenly a strange voice came from his ear.

    He quickly blocked his little female from behind, then turned his head to look in the direction of the sound.

    There are only slowly fainting splashes on the sea surface, other than that, there is nothing unusual.

    "Okay, let's go back."

    Ye Mo glanced, there was nothing else, but for some reason, she always felt as if there were many pairs of eyes staring at them.

    So it's better to go back quickly.

    Why do you suddenly have a feeling of cheating?

    Ahem, it must be an illusion.

    The next morning, Ye Mo woke up early, Dabao and the others did not go hunting with them today.

    Instead, Xiaobao and the others followed him out.

    Taking Dabao and the others to the beach, the weather started to get hot, and it was still comfortable to soak in the water.

    However, as soon as Ye Mo entered the water, he saw several cubs flying towards the distance.

    Fearing that something would happen to them, Ye Mo hurriedly followed.

    "Ye Mo, you're finally back!"

    Seeing them coming, Hong Ji quickly swam out from the cracks in the rocks.

    "Hongji? Why are you here?"

    Seeing them, Ye Mo was a little surprised. Could it be that they were the ones staring at them last night?

    "Didn't you tell us the location? Anyway, I have nothing to do, so I came here. They are all your cubs. They are so powerful! They can be controlled at such a young age.

    " Cubs have no ability to control in the first few decades.

    So it is generally protected.

    Wait until they have the ability to control before letting them out.

    Of course, even if they go out, there will be adult Longyu people following them.

    "Hey, of course, I don't want to see whose child it is."

    Ye Mo proudly stretched out her hand to touch Dabao and the others beside her.

    "But Momo, do you still have a black arowana on your side? I saw it a few days ago, and a red male arowana." Ye Mo nodded,

    she was talking about Nasha and Ai Fei, But it seems that they are no longer around, and I don't know where they went.

    "Hmph! You are finally back, teach Ai Fei out quickly."

    The sea was rolled up, Ye Mo turned her head, and saw densely packed arowanas coming towards her.

    They belonged to Ai Fei's group before.

    When Hongji saw them, she immediately laughed, "Shanny, haven't you been played enough? How dare you come here."

    Hearing Hongji's mocking words, Shanny's eyes widened instantly angrily.

    During this time, these cubs and the white monster chased them to play from time to time.

    But the control ability of those cubs is the same as the ability to snatch Ai Fei.

    Plus that white giant python.