Chapter 191 - 200

ʚChapter 191 The Arctic Dragon

    "Fikaxi, it's very dangerous here. Go back quickly. Your group needs you. I'll go and find Little Moser and Reiser for a long time."

    Fikaxi smiled.

    "I actually chose to bring you in. I didn't think about going back by myself. I didn't tell you that it's dangerous inside. I'm sorry."

    From what she said just now, he heard it. No wonder she dared to take a cub into the extreme north. mountain.

    It turned out that she didn't know where it was at all.

    It was his carelessness, why did he forget that she lived in the south.

    How do you know where the north is.

    "You..." Hearing his words, Ye Mo suddenly didn't know what to say.

    She is really useless, and this has harmed Fikaxi and little Moser again.

    Ho ho!

    Suddenly, a strange animal roar came from ahead, Ye Mo was startled, and was planning to hide for a while.

    But he found that the big stone next to him suddenly moved.

    No, it was the stone that suddenly became taller.

    When Shi Shi completely stood up, Ye Mo's eyes widened in horror.

    Where is this stone.

    This snow-white long hair, and this bear-like mouth, revealing the long teeth outside the mouth.

    white eyes.

    This is!

    Arctic Dragon!

    Arctic Dragon, also known as Arctic Tyrannosaurus, is the only dinosaur that can live in the extremely cold Arctic because of its bloodthirsty level and Tyrannosaurus similar.

    About ten meters long and five meters high, they also belong to the large carnivorous dragon family, and they run very fast.

    You can also use gliding on the ice to speed up your running speed.

    "Momo! Run!"

    He was in a daze when he was suddenly awakened by Fikaxi's roar.

    In the face of death, Ye Mo instantly forgot how tired his body was, and quickly ran forward.

    Looking back, I found that many arctic dragons were chasing from the other side of the mountain.

    Ye Mo gritted her teeth, and didn't care about the side, just rushed forward with all her heart.

    Fikaxi was by her side, seeing the Arctic Dragon chasing up and trying to bite her.

    He rushed over to knock away the Arctic dragon that was about to bite her, and then continued to run.

    It wasn't long before the two of them came to a very good snow slope.

    Looking down the snowy slope, Ye Mo's eyes widened.

    What connects this snowy slope is the sea.

    The edge of the sea has been frozen by ice, but the slope is too high, about hundreds of meters.

    If she falls, she really can't guarantee that she will be safe.

    But as long as it falls on those ice layers, there is still a chance of survival.