Chapter 131 - 140

ʚChapter 131 Migration

    At this moment, Reiser was really happy, and the warmth of happiness radiated from his whole body.

    Stared at by his fiery eyes, Ye Mo shrank back a little guilty.

    Now he is "cough... Reiser, that orc only said it was possible, not sure, you..." "

    The little female has my dragon egg, I am so happy, I also have a cub." "

    ... "Well, he was so engrossed in joy that he didn't hear what she just said.

    In other words, what she just said might be automatically blocked by him.

    Seeing him like this, Ye Mo didn't feel happy, but rather heavy, if she wasn't pregnant with Leiser's cub.

    Then will he be very disappointed later?

    "Reiser, listen to me."

    Reiser nodded again and again, "Okay, little female, tell me."

    She reached out and touched her little female's belly, thinking that there was his dragon egg inside, and was very happy.

    "I mean, if...if I'm not pregnant with your cub, and I'm not likely to be pregnant with your dragon egg, will you not want me?" It seems that the orcs here place great importance on reproduction

    , Tyrannosaurus orcs capture females for reproduction.

    Although Reiser loves her, she is not sure which is more important in his heart, love or reproduction.

    Reiser was taken aback, what does it mean that it is impossible to conceive his cub?

    Doubt his strength?

    "How could I not be pregnant with my dragon egg? I'm so powerful. Besides, didn't the little female say she already had my dragon egg?"

    Ye Mo shook her head, "No, it's not your problem, it's me. I’m a human, you’re a tyrannosaur, I really don’t know if I can conceive your dragon egg, and this orc just said that I might be pregnant again, and I’m not sure.” The most important thing is

    , He was almost dead when he said it.

    At that time, he was probably confused, and he was not sure what he said.

    "Impossible. As long as I work hard, the little female will definitely conceive my dragon eggs. Besides, there are all of them now."

    Reiser didn't believe the impossibility of pregnancy she said.

    So what about people, what about dragons, he only wants his little female, if it is really impossible to conceive dragon eggs, so what.

    "Oh." Well, Reiser only believes that it is possible to conceive, and has never thought about the saying that it is impossible to conceive.

    And he didn't say whether he would abandon her if she really couldn't get pregnant.

    Feeling a bit bored and flustered, Ye Mo stopped talking.

    Because she felt that the more she talked, the more uncomfortable she might be.

    Unaware of Ye Mo's depression, Leiser was happily thinking about how to replenish her little female body.

    Then she gave birth to her own dragon eggs healthy and healthy.

    "Little female, I'm going to prepare food, you wait here obediently."