Chapter 111 - 120

ʚChapter 111

    In his words, no matter what race of orcs he meets with, he can give birth to the most powerful and purest offspring.

    But a thousand years ago, a catastrophe occurred in the sea area where the Moxuan dragon fish clan lived, and the few remaining dragon fish of the Moxuan clan died.

    So the Moxuan dragon fish family became their legend.

    The next one with a purer bloodline is their Crimson Clan, which is actually a red mermaid. Then there are some white scales that are impure.

    In fact, the blood is chaotic.

    After listening to what he said, Ye Mo nodded to express her understanding.

    But what she didn't understand was why he always said she was from the Mo Xuan family.

    She was human, she was absolutely sure of that.

    "I understand what you said, but I can only tell you that you are looking for the wrong fish. I am not from the Moxuan dragon fish family. I am a human race, and I do not belong to the dragon race. Otherwise, why can't I transform? And I don't have dragon patterns on my body."

    Ye Mo also raised her hand to let him see clearly.

    "How is it possible, your blood smells so strong." Ai Fei expressed disbelief.

    Unlike other races on other continents, the mermaids can clearly smell the purity of the orc's blood.

    For example, he could smell that the purity of Reiser's blood was the purest among Tyrannosaurus rex.

    "Really, it's not good for me to lie to you. If you don't believe me, there's nothing you can do. Well, you can leave."

    After speaking, Ye Mo waved at him.

    Ai Fei stared at the little female in front of her for a while, and finally turned around in disappointment.

    He thought that she was really from the Moxuan dragon fish family!

    It turns out it really isn't it?

    "..." Seeing him crawling away like this, Ye Mo was a little speechless.

    She seemed to say, big brother, are you tired from crawling like this?

    Anyway, she was tired.

    Finally, after waiting for a long time, Ai Fei finally crawled out of the cave, and Ye Mo also heaved a sigh of relief.

    It's time for her to sleep.

    Lying down on the bed again, I felt sleepy after a while.

    And here, Reiser yelled for a long time, but there was still no movement from the pterosaurs.

    Reiser became more and more angry, so that his roar was filled with anger.

    On the top of the mountain, a group of pterosaurs were quickly packing up their things.

    "Patriarch, everything has been packed."

    Wells waved his wings, "Okay, we will move tonight!"

    Finally seeing them come out, Reiser raised his head and continued to shout, thinking they would come down.

    It turned out that they were flying towards the distance.

    Finding something wrong, Leiser quickly chased after him.

    They actually want to move!

    This is no good, if they leave, won't the cub be sent out?