Chapter 151 - 160

ʚChapter 151 One always wants to kill the other party, and the other always wants to save the other party

    But then they thought, they probably couldn't beat Lei Se, so they agreed to let her go.

    Musta glanced at Ye Mo's direction, then at Gu Xiu.

    "She can leave, but you can't." The one

    he said could walk was naturally Ye Mo.

    Ye Mo shrugged, not wanting to participate in their fight.

    "If you have nothing to do, I'll leave first."

    She really didn't want to stay any longer, her head was dizzy and uncomfortable.

    She felt like she was staying in this damp and sunless rain.

    Instead of being burned to death by fever, sooner or later he will be suffocated by the humid air.

    Gu Xiu listened to her words and quickly arrested her again.

    "Momo, I'll take you away."

    However, just as Gu Xiu turned around, seeing the approaching Tyrannosaurus, his legs trembled in fright, and he didn't dare to move at all.

    Even because of his weak legs, he slowly sat down towards the water.

    Seeing the Tyrannosaurus opposite him, Musta didn't dare to move anymore.

    Because he was afraid, if he moved, the Tyrannosaurus would directly kill Gu Xiu.

    Ho ho!

    Seeing them, Reiser raised his head and roared angrily, then slowly walked towards his little female.

    He heard what the snake orc said just now, and knew to let his little female go.

    It's considered that they are sensible, but this doesn't affect his desire to kill them.

    Seeing Lei Se, Ye Mo weakly raised his head and smiled at him.

    Her Leiser finally came, but she was waiting hard.

    But when he came over, many linnorms and orcs surrounded him.

    They followed Reiser.

    Suddenly feeling cold under her feet, Ye Mo lowered her head, it turned out that her feet touched the water.

    Gu Xiu, who was holding her, trembled all over, and was slowly falling into the water.

    He reached out and patted Gu Xiu's paw lightly.

    Ye Mo looked up at her.

    "Don't be afraid, Gu Xiu, he won't hurt you, he just came to pick me up."

    Gu Xiu looked down at Ye Mo in his paws in despair.

    She really wanted to say, can she not be afraid?

    Opposite is the Tyrannosaurus orc!

    And the second is such a big tyrannosaurus orc. She has lived for hundreds of years and has never seen such a big tyrannosaurus orc.

    "Leiser, this is Gu Xiu, she has helped me a lot."

    Ye Mo looked up at Leiser weakly.

    She didn't want Leiser to take action against Gu Xiu, after all, Gu Xiu didn't do her any harm.

    Even helped her a lot.

    Reiser just glanced at the female who was holding his little female, and didn't care about her.