𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

DARIO

DARIO

Work, has been an absolute pain in my ass and Susanna constantly bickering back and forth with me wasn't helping whatsoever, we hadn't spoken much until she called me and had told me she had a "Surprise." for me.

She didn't elaborate, or prepare me for absolutely anything so when I had came home and walked directly towards my office, I snapped at the much smaller girl I bumped into in the hall.

Her not uttering a word and standing there like a idiot only pissed me off but still somehow my eyes tended to lower dangerously low at her body, before my mind wanders to the most dirtiest thoughts, Susanna comes wandering in the hall.

This was Susannas daughter.

The daughter Susanna has showed me a good few pictures of and she looked absolutely nothing like those pictures anymore, Ariel wasn't fifteen anymore.

She has a natural and soft glow to her, Ariel isn't short, her figure is on the taller side while still lean and I bet her legs were just as smooth underneath the jeans she's wearing.

Her skin, toned and honey like, making it very hard not to think about how her perfect skin would look like bruised and marked by me.

I quickly raise my hand out and shuffle closer to her, she instantly walks forward, her vanilla scent invades my nose and I like how subtle and sensual it is, Susanna made sure to wear the stronger perfume ever, and although it smelled good it was sometimes a little to much.

Ariels on the other-hand was not overdoing it, its not strong but it was the right amount of scent and I only wanna shift closer.

She raises her hand and our hands interlock, my eyes wander to the interlocked hands, her hand is small and petite. Its nothing compared to mine, mine swallowed her whole and more dirty thoughts wander in my mind. 

'I hope they were all good things' she said, flirty very obvious she was somehow flirting with the way her plump pink lips tug to a smirk, casting her beautiful cheek bones to enhance and make her look ten times more attractive.

The flirty comment made me wanna bend her over and slap her round cheeks until they are bruised, with just that remark, I know she's gonna be a smart-mouth.

After backing away, Susanna starts talking again, my ears tune out and my eyes again wander over to the piccola who stood by her side, quietly. I look directly at Ariel, and my eyes slightly narrow as I catch her eyes already on me then what I don't expect is for her eyes to lower.

I'm not cocky, never have been but i've seen the way women look at me. Plenty of women flirt or try to at-least in the grocery store, the office or in general everywhere. I'm attractive, wealthy and fit.