𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⨻

ARIEL

The club is packed with a load of people everywhere. Romeo and I can barely get through, his eyes skim around the sections trying to find his friends that are already here I didn't mind. The bigger the crowd, the better.

"ROMEO!" someone from a distance shouts extremely loud to the point where we're both turning around and following the sound, his friend waves back and forth, we make our way over the boys who have a few girls sitting by their side.

I plaster a smile on my face as we walk towards them and walk with confidence. "What up man." Romeo dabs one of the guys up, there were a total of four guys and they are all very attractive. My eyes skim all of them and when they land on the last one sitting with a girl on his lap, as she begins to kiss his jaw his eyes lock with mine.

I don't know whether to look away or not, so I stare back like a fucking idiot watching the girl kiss his jaw and his neck all while he watches me, a smirk lift his lips and I blink away. The one thats talking with Romeo turns his eyes my way and nods towards me. "Who's she?" Romeo gives me a side smirk, "Her name is Ariel, her mom and my uncle are married" Married? I feel sick all over again.

The guy nods and raises a hand out to shake mine "Its nice to meet you Ariel im Logan." I lift my hand and as our hands intertwine he motions to the other guys. "These are the guys thats Michael, Pedro, Mike and Santino."

Santino. He's the one I was just lamely checking out while he has a whole girl sitting on his lap, his eyes lift lazily up and a sly grin appears on his very plump yet very kissable looking lips. His eyes hooded with dark circles giving him a dead look while his brown and curly hair sits in different directions on his head, yet one curly hair cascades down his forehead.

When my eyes lift again after completely checking him out, at the exact same thing I did. His eyes also follow and that tells me everything I need to know. He finds me just as attractive too.

Everybody tips their head my direction and we sit on the further side of the hard couch. Romeo instantly starts talking to one of the girls that was just flirting with his other friend and I feel like the lone wolf. I don't belong here and all I wanna fucking do is go home and hug Dario.

I shut my eyes and disregard those foolish thoughts, I lean into Romeos ear so only he'd hear me. "I'll be right back." I mutter, Romeos face frowns with concern but I shake my head, reassuring him. "I'm fine don't worry I just need a little air." he proceeds to nod.

I walk over to the bar and sit there for a few minutes trying to catch my breath, I begin to get anxious for absolutely no reason and maybe coming here for one thing is absolutely insane. I just need to go home. Thats it. I can't do this. "You don't talk much huh?" an amused yet deep voice mutters beside me, I turn the slightest bit and the guy thats been checking me Santino appears and sits in the stool beside me. "You'd be surprised, I actually do." I tip back lazily.