𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

ARIEL

ARIEL

One word to describe what i'm feeling right now?

Terrified.

It starts flooding through my eyes and my heart starts beating a little more faster and faster as my mom stands at the door with her arms crossed watching the both of us in disgust.

"Don't stop on my account the show was just getting good." she starts clapping and laughing sarcastically. "Now tell me how long have y'all been fucking?"

I lower my gaze and stare at my feet as no words were forming on my lips. I didn't know what to say. I hear my moms footsteps grow louder and louder,  she nears me and lifts a hand.

Im sure she's gonna slap me, I shut my eyes preparing myself for the slap but it never happens, I open my eyes and look up just to see Dario gripping her arm. "Susanna, you are not gonna hit her."

She yanks her arm from his grip and stares at me "Is this some type of revenge Ariel? Are you trying to get back at me by fucking my fiancé or are you just a fucking slut?" she hisses.

"Enough!" Dario grits his teeth together, my mom turns her full attention to him and scoffs "You! don't get to say anything this is between me and her if anything I should be calling the cops on you!"

I snort at the commentary watching as she returns her gaze and narrows her eyes at me. "I didn't do anything out of revenge mom, why does everything have to be about you?"

She laughs hysterically and shakes her head "No you're right you are just a fucking slut." she looks at dario as she points a finger at me "Really Dario her? I mean this is a literal child I on the other hand am a women who can give you everything, what could a twenty year old be giving you?"

I grit my teeth together and hiss back "For starters a better personality and you just haven't seen us in bed."

Her eyes widen at my bluntness and I also hear Dario sigh beside me with annoyance. "How dare you! After I let you live in my house this is how you repay me Ariel? I won't he humiliated by my own daughter."

"My house Susanna." Dario mutters under his breath and she scoffs before slowly nodding with a grin "I am about to go and call your dad right now because I don't fucking want you in this goddamn house ever again."

I take a step forward and look directly at her as my bottom lip starts trembling "Thank fucking god Id rather deal with him then you. You psychotic pathetic women."

She tilts her head slightly to side and it only makes me wanna smack the amusement plastered on her face "No my love you are the pathetic women here opening her legs for a man who's engaged what does that say about you?"