𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⨻

ARIEL

The thought of Dario being dominated by me, my touch, and in my way has me filled with excitement and I am gonna enjoy this a little to much.

Dario wasn't a very....patient man when it comes to sex, minutes of me on top of him, controlling the movements only lasts a minute and next thing you know i'm being flipped on my back.

But not tonight. No. Today is my birthday so im taking what I want and what I want is for him to be begging for my touch.

I stand in-front of him and raise my arms up sliding the top portion over my head and off, my tits bounce at the sudden movement and bounce back down perfectly, his eyes immediately follow my chest and he licks his lips so eagerly.

Dario's eyes are practically fucking me and just when he's about to reach out and grab me completely disobeying me, I stop him from moving an inch with a simple finger up in the air. "No don't, you watch me and don't you dare touch yourself." my voice low and fill with a-lot of warning.

Dario groans quietly but simply obeys the order and swings his arms back down with his teeth clenching his jaw forcefully, almost like he's being torture....and to be fair, he is.

My grin only widens and I bite down on my bottom as I slowly turn around, facing the door and seductively bend over, sliding my panties all the way down to my ankles and completely off, because the room was so silent, I could hear his breath hitch quietly in his throat.

I turn back around facing him completely and my eyes flicker to the hand already stroking his hard erection over his grey sweatpants, quietly groaning as he strokes slowly. "I never gave you permission to touch yourself, did I?" I tilt my head to the side, with a hint of taunting in my voice.

Instead of answering me he removes his hand completely and shakes his head slowly, "No you didn't." I tsk quietly and then a sudden idea sparks in my head, I pull the chair out from under my desk and lift one leg up on the chair. My legs part, and my pussy, all moist and glistening comes to view underneath the skirt and his hooded lustful eyes follow. "Crawl to me."

Dario's eyes snap back up, completely alarmed and with a arched brow. "What makes you think i'll do that?" I hum and lower a hand, traveling it first to my chest, then to my stomach and under my skirt, on my pussy. I circle my clit and my back arches with bliss. "If you don't, you'll only watch me fuck myself. You don't get touch me at all tonight." he swallows nervously as he watches me enter my digit finger in my entrance with ease. "Fuck." I moan quietly and tilt my head back.