𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⨻

ARIEL

The sun peaking through the glass windows stirs me up and as I try to stretch freely out on the bed a strong arm around my waist is keeping me locked and unable to move, my eyes widen in panic but memories from last night start to sink in and fuck was it the best sex i've ever had. I had sex with Dario.

The memories of his hands around my neck, around my waist and hair were instinctively having me crossing one leg over the other at just the mere thought of it. I'm suddenly beginning to get wet in-between my legs and I only wanna feel him once again inside of me.

I turn over the other side and Dario is peacefully sleeping on his side, facing me and his swollen lips pout forward while low snores passed them and his hair, the hair I ran my fingers through all night were sitting in all sorts of directions giving it a messy look and all thanks to me.

I slowly try to remove his arm around my waist and succeed but just as i'm about to get up the arm goes right back to its original spot and with a hard yank my back is pressing against his front, his shaft settles on my ass and the thin panties im wearing isn't doing much but only in my fucking way. "Escaping me so soon?" he mumbles in the shell of my ear.

"You caught me." I quietly respond back playfully and a smirk tugs his lips while his eyes flutter shut still awakening from his deep slumber, my ass digs closer to his thick shaft that only seems to harden as I do it. "You need to stop or else i'm gonna take you once again."

I flip over and slide my hands underneath his neck a lazily smile appears on his face as I bury my face in his neck, a loud groan passes his lips as I suck down on his flesh skin but before leaving a print of my torment, a hand wraps around my throat and pulls me right back up. "Are you trying to get us caught now?" he hums out and I shrug. "I can't help it you look sexy marked by me."

"Mark me elsewhere." I smirk and slide right back to his naked chest, and hover my lips against the valley and plant a few kisses on the skin, Dario places his arms beneath his head as he watches me with hooded eye-lids that were ready to take me any second now.

I even place a kiss on-too of his nipple and return the same treatment to the other, then my tongue sticks out and trails the valley in-between his nipples and to his abdomen, I look up carefully and just as im sucking down on his skin my eyes never leave his's that are watching me like a hawk. I pull away and look right back down at the purple mark. "Oops." I quietly hush out and attach my lips again on his side, doing the exact same thing there.

"Keep going Ariel," his morning voice husks out and commands me to go further down and if he wants me too, I will do it without thinking twice. I tug at the waistband of his sweatpants down and his thick member bounces out extremely hard and ready for my mouth.