𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

ARIEL

ARIEL

I squeal very loudly as I open the door to Gianna rolling her suitcase up the stairs with low and exhausted sighs. "Jesus, why are there so many fucking steps." once she's made it up the last step she practically tackles me right back inside. "I never in a million years thought i'd see a house bigger then yours what the fuck." she states.

I snort and nod in agreement, "My mom's fiancé is like filthy rich." she lifts a brow with amusement and smirks at the filthy rich part which causes me to rolls my eyes annoyingly. "Shush up my moms here."

"So this is Gianna." speaking of her. Gianna looks over my shoulder as I turn too and see my mom standing there with a smile spreading her face at the both of us, Gianna walks over to her and hugs her which was a major shock to mom but thats just how Gianna is. "Its nice to meet you Mrs. Amoretto."

My mom soothes her hand back and forth on Giannas back with a chuckle, "It's nice to meet you to Gianna wow your beautiful." Gianna giggles at the compliment and lets mom go with a polite nod. "Thank you ma'am so are you." my mom smiles graciously and then shouts for one of the maids, when the maid comes strolling past us my mom points to Gianna's suitcase and motions to take it upstairs. "Go put her things in Ariels room." the maid nods and strolls Giannas suitcase upstairs.

"Thank you for letting me stay Mr-" my mom stops her with a lift of her hand, "Please call me Susanna." Gianna smiles, "Susanna then, thank you for letting me stay."

"Of course now why don't you go show her around the house Ariel." she returns eyes back to me and I nod, Gianna comes sprinting right back to me and wraps an arm around my shoulder as we walk away. "Yeah babe show me around." she repeats quietly and we both laugh, once were further away from moms ears she giggles, "She must be enjoying this life."

I snort and nod, "Oh you have no clue." then we continue walking ahead and I try to show her everything, the look in her eyes tells me everything I need to know, shes amazed. "Wow you're really living the dream." she breathless comments.

I open my bedroom door after the tour around the house and allow Gianna to go in first, I close the door behind me and a gasp escapes her throat as her eyes skim the room carefully. "No way this is your room Ariel." I nod and plop myself down on the bed which follows with her doing the exact same thing, we lay on our backs facing the ceiling. "So tell me about the man of the house, Dario." I shrug, "What about him?"

She rolls her eyes obnoxiously, "Is he hot? is he old? does he have grey hair? how is he like?" I scoff at the such bizarre questions, "He's very...serious I guess, he's thirty eight and no grey hairs." she smirks wickedly and I shove at her shoulder, "What?"

"I asked if he's hot too and you didn't respond." I shrug defensively and snort, "I didn't hear you! no he's not hot."

Gianna is one of the few people that can tell when i'm lying, she can carefully study my face and instantly tell when i'm on the verge of lying, I look the opposite direction as I said that because I know if I was to be looking at her and telling her that man isn't hot.