𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

DARIO

DARIO

Watching Ariel as she gets ready has been my favorite routine since she's been here, and she never seems to notice or sense me standing here. I quietly lean on the threshold with one leg crossed over the other staring at Ariel's back facing me as she's slipping the white dress on.

I watch her squeeze her ass into the dress carefully, a groan wants to escape my lips as I watch and it only makes me wanna walk over there and rip it off of her to be honest.

Its been only about three weeks, and everyday I seem to get more and more obsessed with her.

She's been my saint, my savior....everything about that women I've grown to love and adore, shit she could just stand there and I would lower myself on my knees right then and there, to worship her.

I scoff quietly to myself, I sound like a teenager with a fucking crush.

Ariel then must've heard me because she turns around facing me completely and thats when I can really gaze at her from head to toe, god she was stunning.

The white long dress had a slit that gave me a glimpse of that sweet tan skin of hers, those same legs that I'm practically in-between everyday.

I lower my gaze, towards the black heels she was wearing and it was very attractive of her considering the fact that we're going to a black and white party.

As soon as I told Ariel in the middle of us baking cookies or more so she was, her eyes instantly lit up something i've quite caught on is she loves to dress up, probably because she knows she always looks amazing.

Im breaking from my eyes gawking her when she starts to walks towards me and wraps her arms around my neck, usually she has to stand on her tippy toes the slightest bit but with heels she could reach me perfectly. "You look sexy." she whispers so quietly as she stares at my lips.

I wrap my hand around her throat pulling her closer to me and she took that as advantage by sliding her leg behind the back of mine, like she was caging me. "Baby you look sexier."

And because my leg was raised up a bit she slowly starts to rotate her hips, I look down and watch the erotic scene infront of me.

I lick my lips and press pressure down on her neck, enough to make her breathing shallow. "What do you think you're doing Ariel?" I barely manage to breathe out as she starts to move faster, the act made me fucking furious.

Getting herself off on my leg, it was sexy but I hated how fucking needy she can be and I am about to fucking show her.

"Fuck me right now." She begs with hooded eye lids Fuck, i'll never get tired of hearing those sweet words come out of her mouth.