𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

ARIEL

ARIEL

It's been exactly five days since the truth about me and Dario came out, and the awful fight that occurred that only keeps replaying in my head over and over. I've waited and waited constantly for a message from Dario.

And I got nothing.

Five miserable days without hearing a absolute word from him and it was only breaking my heart a little more and more. I spent the days crying silently in my room.

I tried calling him again last night.

Again nothing.

Gianna came over a few days ago and tried to cheer me up the best she could, I still loved her for trying anyways. My phone starts buzzing and the name itself makes me almost nervous to pick up.

Romeo.

Does he know? I mean my mom and Alessandra were pretty close of course he would know. I didn't wanna be called more horrible things so for a second I just watch the phone ring hesitant and silently about to just ignore it.

Except.... he might know whats been up with Dario and im just eager to know anything. Even if its just to know he's okay.

I answer and place the phone against my ear "Hello?" I softly speak, nibbling on my bottom lip.

"Ariel! Hey how are you?"

"I'm good Romeo im sorry that I left without saying goodbye to you."

"No its fine I get it your mom told us some stuff about what happened though is it true?"

Silence fills the air as he awaits for a response.

"Depends....what she did she say exactly?"

"That you and Dario were intimate." fuck straight right to the point I see. I bite down on my bottom lip and start tasting a blood as my teeth sink in deep. I take a deep breath and prepare myself for what he's gonna say no matter if it was gonna be harsh or just plain up disappointment in me. "Yes I was and I am so sorry Romeo its all true."

Romeo was silent for a few minutes, what was he thinking? Was he angry? Was he disgusted? God i wish i could see his face. "Did you like do it because you hated your mom or because you like him?"

"It had nothing to do with her it was never my intentions to do anything with him in the first place it just sort of happened god I feel awful its okay if you feel disgusted or even mad, I deserve it."