𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

ARIEL

ARIEL

"Thank you so much Maria you did a much better then I did." Maria giggles and finishes pinning my hair up in a updo, the moment she entered my room and seen my awful bun she very kindly offered to do it.

"Of course Ariel, you look stunning miss." she kindly adds as she stands behind me and with one more adjustment she finishes creating the low tight bun while pulling out my curtain bangs to cascade them down the sides of my face.

I rarely ever put my hair up but this dress needed its own moment, I also very rarely wear emerald green but as soon as I saw it, the color called for my name and what caught my eyes was the very low v neck that would easily make my tits look bigger then they already are.

The knock coming from my door has both me and Maria looking ahead, another maid entered with a slight nod. "Miss they are waiting for you." with a quick okay response she leaves and Maria goes over my dress one more time to make sure there aren't any wrinkles on the satin material.

I pick up the end of my dress before it drags and walk downstairs to see mom and Dario standing at the front door while her arms are around his neck, holding him tightly that is until they're eyes settle on me and I don't care much of her stare.

But his's.

While moms focus is more or so on me, Dario takes the open opportunity to lower his gaze at the open slit on the side of my dress, exposing my leg and i'd be lying if it doesn't have my stomach spiraling with butterflies.

Dario clears his throat abruptly. "Okay then we should get going." with that we all start walking out the front door, mom walked ahead of both of us and I took the opportunity to hover my lips against the shell of his ear before he's fully stepping out. "Theres a little drool on your lips, you might wanna swipe it away."

Dario scoffs clearly annoyed and I only bite a chuckle back, trailing behind him closely as we step into the car and drive to the event. Once we've arrived outside a very tall building and step out of the car, we hike up the few flights of stairs and enter the ballroom.

As soon as we enter the room fill with people the eyes immediately land on Dario, some even stroll right up to us and shake his hand meanwhile others stare from a distance. It's insane just how confident he is, theres not a single hint of insecurity in his voice, in his attitude no instead he shines his teeth with a smile that can easily make a woman melt.

A pair strolls right up to us and shakes hands with Dario along with mom and me, then the woman's gaze settles on me. "Is this the girl Susanna?" my mom nods with a cherish smile. "She is indeed, this is my daughter Ariel." the woman raises a hand out, shaking mine in return. "I'm a good friend of your moms."

"It's nice to meet you ma'am." the couple motion to a table across the dance floor and we all sit down, the waiter shortly comes to our table with glasses of champagne to each and one of us. The moment they start a conversation my ears completely tune the conversation out and I settle my gaze on the few couples slow dancing.